• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

• Calculators:
    Graph 100 v1.0 and Graph 100+ v1.03

Posted 28 January 2003 - 04:10 PM

Here is the final version of bomberman:

http://teamg100.free...ode=jeux&type=1

any other changes will be set on add-ons!

#2 C@siomax

C@siomax

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 30 January 2003 - 01:45 PM

I'm looking for some other Add-On's ideas, so if you have some, please tell them!

#3 Mohamed

Mohamed

UCF Police

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

• Calculators:
    AFX 2.0, PV-S660, fx-570MS

Posted 04 February 2003 - 05:48 PM

Hey Casiomax,
I've got some work for you. :D
Really, maybe you've noticed I was quite silent the past 2 or 3 months, but now I've got some entusiasm for CASIO again.
Since the last version of BomberMan you sent me, I never played any other ones except that final one, and that's the first time I play more than the second area (because there were no saving).
And imagine what, yesterday night, I finished the game. :)
I also kept accumulating comments till the end, and here they are:

I'll start by crediting the last version:

1- Very cool graphics and sprites, and some new animations (like the jumping and so), I was eager to finish each level to see the new sprites. :)
2- Now speed is very accurate, I could move where I want without silly mistakes.
3- Saving is working wonderfully now.
4- One of my friends (paradisedevil on this forum) was astonished with the game, I was glad. :)

Now we come to bugs, then suggestions: :P

1- When I finished, I got the following score: -30136 :blink:
Really it's the first time I see a negative score.
2- After it showed me the score and I quit to the main menu, suddenly the contrast turned too light.
3- In the 4th area in levels 2 & 3 I guess (not sure), there was a fake non-moving enemy, when I pressed F1, it told me zero enemies, but I killed it anyway.
4- While in game and I press MENU, screen gets ditorted, but back again good when I press another key.
5- When I finish a level and reach the exit door, when Bomber jumps, the upper area disappear completely whether it was ground, wall, door itself ...

That was about the bugs, now suggestions (they are more important to me than bugs):

1- Help, where is it?
No help files in any site I visited, there are 3 or 4 bonuses that I take without knowing what they do, I could help you with the help if you give me enough info.
2- The game IS very easy, you should make it some harder, monsters should run after me, or some exploding obstacles in my way, anything, just make it more exciting.
I've finished the game once and don't think I'll play it again if it's the same.
3- The last several levels, monsters remained with the same look, could you add more please?
4- I find some difficulties with the current camera system, sometimes when I place the bomb for an enemy and move away from it's way, I can't see what happened and whether the enemy died or not.
So I'd prefer that the camera has the bomb in the center of the screen instead of BomberMan.
5- When I load a game, each slot shall display which level is saved in it.
6- When I finish a level, I shall see how many levels are remaining.
7- Having 4 areas in each level with nothing new is not interesting, each new area in the same level shall be different, more enemies for example.
8- When I die, I shall be able to quit ti the main menu or load a game, the only option is quitting game and resuming.
9- There should be a button that by-passes the credits at the end of the game.
Seeing them each time I get out of the game is not so nice.
10- Will there be a Hi-Score list?

Finally, what are add-ons? You asked for ideas about it, but what is it exactly?

That was my humble list for now, hope to receive a detailed answer fomr you on each point please, because this will determins some things when updating my site.
You know of course your game is the no.1 promoted to the numero uno prize. B)

#4 huhn_m

huhn_m

Casio Maniac

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1957 posts
  • Interests:Assembler(!!!)
    Computers and Programming
    Operating Systems
    Programmable Calculators
    Maths and everything arround it

• Calculators:
    FX-82SX / AFX 2.0+ (ROM 1.03) / FX 1.0+ (ROM 1.03)

Posted 05 February 2003 - 12:18 PM

I found another bug!

But I don't know exactly how to reproduce it. Just bomb away all walls in
one level. From time to time it happens that a bomb simply keps lying there
and doing nothing (doesn't explode).

#5 C@siomax

C@siomax

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 05 February 2003 - 05:05 PM

So great to see you again, mohamed!

1- When I finished, I got the following score: -30136
Really it's the first time I see a negative score.

->It's a little bug, I'll juste change an integer type to a long type!

2- After it showed me the score and I quit to the main menu, suddenly the contrast turned too light.

->No problem I'll fix this bug easily!

3- In the 4th area in levels 2 & 3 I guess (not sure), there was a fake non-moving enemy, when I pressed F1, it told me zero enemies, but I killed it anyway.

->It occurs in some really strange conditions, I'll try to see how it happens!

4- While in game and I press MENU, screen gets ditorted, but back again good when I press another key.

->No problem, I'll have to disable 9th interrpution and it will be okay for the hole game!

5- When I finish a level and reach the exit door, when Bomber jumps, the upper area disappear completely whether it was ground, wall, door itself ...

->Just some sprites mask problems, I'm too lazy to draw them... but anyway I don't think it is really an important thing!

Now about your great suggestions:

1- Help, where is it?
No help files in any site I visited, there are 3 or 4 bonuses that I take without knowing what they do, I could help you with the help if you give me enough info.

->Uh! I made the readme file in French AND English! :blink:

2- The game IS very easy, you should make it some harder, monsters should run after me, or some exploding obstacles in my way, anything, just make it more exciting.

->Yes you're right, but with the little visibility, I won't set IA... maybe in the Battle Add-On (see further what it is)

But I'll increase monster's speed for example! Or I'll set two keys to find!

I've finished the game once and don't think I'll play it again if it's the same.

->As I've juste said, I'll set two keys to find, it will be better!

3- The last several levels, monsters remained with the same look, could you add more please?

->Okay, just give me the time to dump more sprites! ;)

4- I find some difficulties with the current camera system, sometimes when I place the bomb for an enemy and move away from it's way, I can't see what happened and whether the enemy died or not.
So I'd prefer that the camera has the bomb in the center of the screen instead of BomberMan.

->I got an idea: I'll set the keys 4,8,6 and 2 to move the manually the camera!!

5- When I load a game, each slot shall display which level is saved in it.

->You're right. I'll set F1 key to give you informations about slot!

6- When I finish a level, I shall see how many levels are remaining.

->Great idea! I'll set it too in the Pause menu! :)

7- Having 4 areas in each level with nothing new is not interesting, each new area in the same level shall be different, more enemies for example.

->... or more keys! :)

8- When I die, I shall be able to quit ti the main menu or load a game, the only option is quitting game and resuming.

-> You're right, I'll change this

9- There should be a button that by-passes the credits at the end of the game.
Seeing them each time I get out of the game is not so nice.

->no problem, F6 key will be okay!

10- Will there be a Hi-Score list?

->Maybe, someday if I'm not too lazy to do it! :lol:

Finally, what are add-ons? You asked for ideas about it, but what is it exactly?

So, Add-Ons are like extensions for the game! Like Age Of Empires on PC, there are many add-ons! In other way, add-ons are other executables which allow you to play with another features! For example, now I'm programming the "Rezo" Add-On. With it, you'll be able to play at 2 players using 2 calcs and a link cable!

So that's why I asked you for some ideas!

About the bomb bugs, it is normal, but don't really important... :lol:

The next version I'll upload will be v1.04 (1.01, 1.02, 1.03 weren't released, I've just fixed some code details!)

#6 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3579 posts
  • Interests:Claculators, Stephen King, Video Games, Calculators, Programming, Calculators, Reading, Calculators... hmm, what else... Ah! Calculators!

• Calculators:
    Algebra FX2.0, CFX 9850Ga+, Classpad 300

Posted 06 February 2003 - 03:54 AM

first off: wow, great game. :D

A couple of suggestions:

1) instead of using the numpad keys to move the camra make the camra move instead of bomerman (with the directional pad) if the player is holding alpha (or some other button).

2) Make the Add-on screen work in other programs beside Graph OS

3) you should be able to go back to previously played levels.

4) I have incountered a few places where either the door or key is not present on the map, purhaps you could find a way to keep this from happining.

5) Enemys with special abilities (droping bombs, flying over walls, breathing fire, multiple hits to kill...)

6) Proximity Mines that explode when something gets close

7) Pitfalls

8) Make an Add-on creator with:
- sprite creator (walls, bomberman (you could create Max), enemys, ect)
- map designer
- Enemy property editor (how smart the enemy is, abilities, ect)
- Game type editor (single player, multiplayer, ect)
- Any other cool things you can think of

I lack words to describe how much joy I will feel if you actually pull this stuff off.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

#7 C@siomax

C@siomax

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 06 February 2003 - 02:38 PM

So:

1) instead of using the numpad keys to move the camra make the camra move instead of bomerman (with the directional pad) if the player is holding alpha (or some other button).

->ok! no problem too!

2) Make the Add-on screen work in other programs beside Graph OS

->It is a really strange bug... maybe some conflicts with video memory!

3) you should be able to go back to previously played levels.

->This feature will be set in a cheat

4) I have incountered a few places where either the door or key is not present on the map, purhaps you could find a way to keep this from happining.

->... sometimes I wonder why I write readmes.... It is explained that when the teleporter is a cave, you don't need a key to go further! Or if you died before nd already kept the key, key won't be generated again! :)

5) Enemys with special abilities (droping bombs, flying over walls, breathing fire, multiple hits to kill...)

->Finally, I'll set these features: "flying over walls" and "multiple hits to kill"

6) Proximity Mines that explode when something gets close

->Maybe...

7) Pitfalls

->Maybe too!

About the add-on, this one is already in my Todo's list ;)

thanx

I'll set some features soon!

But juste give me some time, because I'm really busy these times!

#8 MathManiac

MathManiac

Casio Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Maths & Physics
    Girls
    Science fiction
    Cinema

• Calculators:
    fx CG20
    fx 9860 GII SD
    Afx 2.0 plus
    CFX 9850 G
    Fx 115 D
    TI 83 Plus SE
    Ti 92 Plus
    Hp 49 G

Posted 06 February 2003 - 03:12 PM

When it become free of bugs...(if there are any yet) i can translate it to Portuguese.

#9 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • 3579 posts
  • Interests:Claculators, Stephen King, Video Games, Calculators, Programming, Calculators, Reading, Calculators... hmm, what else... Ah! Calculators!

• Calculators:

Posted 06 February 2003 - 07:21 PM

->... sometimes I wonder why I write readmes.... It is explained that when the teleporter is a cave, you don't need a key to go further! Or if you died before nd already kept the key, key won't be generated again!

I mean that I am literally unable to leave the level wheither it is a door or a cave sometimes its not there (I have literally destroyed the entire map just to make sure).

also:

how about enabling multiple button presses, that way we can drop bombs as we run.

reducing the number of times bomberman jumps (at the end of the level) from 4 to 3, it gets tedious.

You probably know but with the remote bombs if you continually hit vars they will keep exploding untill you stop, and if you have other bombs out they sometimes become unbreakable blocks. if your careful you can move while you do this, effectivly pausing your enemys.

occasionally an enemy will appear or dissapear for no apparent reason, is this intentional (are they teleporting to keep them from getting traped)?

animated walking would be a nice touch.

you should be able to save and quit from the pause menu, mabey even restart exactly where you were in the level if you exit this way, like Platnum, create a temporary save that is deleted the next time you start the game but does not take up or overwrite one of the save slots.

Time limit on levels?

enemys which can make themselfs look like other things would be cool.

how about a story add-on.

bosses?

temporary invicibility powerups would be good.

level warps (both forward and back) could add some twists.

keeps powerups from last level?

Puzzel add-on, mabey some blocks you can move but not destroy.

Minesweeper Add-on :D (or more appropriately: :) )

more to come, but I cant think of it right now. :rolleyes:

#10 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • 3579 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 07 February 2003 - 12:55 AM

Also, I read the english version of your help file, their were a few odd errors in grammer and spelling so I corrected them, if you want this file to replace the old one you can get it here

#11 C@siomax

C@siomax

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 07 February 2003 - 06:55 AM

First of all, many thanx for the english corrections you give to my readme, it really cool!

"I mean that I am literally unable to leave the level wheither it is a door or a cave sometimes its not there (I have literally destroyed the entire map just to make sure)."

->Ok, if you're really sure, I'll try to repeat this bug and see from where it comes!

"how about enabling multiple button presses, that way we can drop bombs as we run."

->Nice idea! I'll try to set it!

"reducing the number of times bomberman jumps (at the end of the level) from 4 to 3, it gets tedious."

->No problem, it is the easiest thing you ask lol

"You probably know but with the remote bombs if you continually hit vars they will keep exploding untill you stop, and if you have other bombs out they sometimes become unbreakable blocks. if your careful you can move while you do this, effectivly pausing your enemys."

->Yes I know. To correct this, I'll try to change a little bit multibomb system!

"occasionally an enemy will appear or dissapear for no apparent reason, is this intentional (are they teleporting to keep them from getting traped)?"

->I think I've found the reason of this bug: the timer!

"animated walking would be a nice touch."

->hmmm... I've tried.... but it comes slow! And don't forget the size of the executable! It will need so many optimisations!

"you should be able to save and quit from the pause menu, mabey even restart exactly where you were in the level if you exit this way, like Platnum, create a temporary save that is deleted the next time you start the game but does not take up or overwrite one of the save slots."

->Saving from the pause menu wouldn't be a nice thing, because it would be too easy! And many bugs will occur with the ennemies! And exiting, you can press ESC! lol

"Time limit on levels?"

->Ok!

"enemys which can make themselfs look like other things would be cool."

->Ok too!

"how about a story add-on."

->You mean a bomberman game with a real storyline?

"bosses?"

->Difficult to do, but I'll try to think about that!

"temporary invicibility powerups would be good."

->Ok!

"level warps (both forward and back) could add some twists."

->What do you mean by "warps" ?

"keeps powerups from last level?"

->HeHe!! It would be really too easy! But you can already do it using the cheats!

"Puzzel add-on, maybe some blocks you can move but not destroy."

->Nice!

"Minesweeper Add-on (or more appropriately: )"

->Yea!

"more to come, but I cant think of it right now. "

->No problem! :D

Sp now I'm gonna program some features you said!

PS: did someone find all the cheats?

#12 C@siomax

C@siomax

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 07 February 2003 - 12:33 PM

I think I've found the origin of all the ennemies' problems!
and a new idea for a great size optimisation!

#13 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • 3579 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 07 February 2003 - 12:52 PM

by warps I mean something which will send you to a diffrent level (or mabey a otherwise inaccesable part of the same level).

->Saving from the pause menu wouldn't be a nice thing, because it would be too easy! And many bugs will occur with the ennemies! And exiting, you can press ESC! lol

sorry, I ment the ESC menu, you can quit from there but not save, I think there should be a Save & Quit option so you can save at the last minute if you forgot earlyer.

You mean a bomberman game with a real storyline?

yep, thats exactly what I mean, it would probably be large, so I figure it should be an add on, that way people can use it if they want to.

New Idea: since the calc experiances problems with having to much stuff on one drive why not have a txt file which refers to the path of each of the add-ons, that way many many add ons could be used at a time. B)

#14 BiTwhise

BiTwhise

Casio Overgod

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts
  • Interests:Programming, games, consoles, martial arts

• Calculators:
    FX9700WE, CFX9970G, AFX2.0, Classpad 300

Posted 07 February 2003 - 01:53 PM

External AI scripts..

Let them compete against eachother, and see who programes the best bomberman :)

#15 C@siomax

C@siomax

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 07 February 2003 - 05:03 PM

wouaw, long to develop but not impossible! :)

#16 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • 3579 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 07 February 2003 - 09:58 PM

Take your time, make it with quallity.

by the way if you need any beta testers for new things I'm available. B)

#17 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • 3579 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 08 February 2003 - 03:31 PM

one more thing that would probably be easy: have diffrent images for the grass, it will make it look cooler. :)

#18 Mohamed

Mohamed

UCF Police

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 08 February 2003 - 07:48 PM

lol :lol:
The game should be called now Super Ultra BomberMan or Ultimate BomberMan or something of that sort.
Anyway, They released today a BomberMan game for the Pocket Viewer, I'll have a look at it and if I find some nice features, then I'll tell you.
Keep up the good work C@siomax. :)

#19 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • 3579 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 09 February 2003 - 03:40 AM

Good Idea, I have a Toshiba Pocket PC and already have a bomberman game for it, some of the ideas I have posted are from it.

also. would someone please tell me if my idea about the text file with the add on paths would work (see post 6 above this one), I want to know if its posible (I dont know anything about the calcs flash memory). :(

#20 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • 3579 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 09 February 2003 - 04:03 AM

Casiomax, I just downloaded DirXpolr and you Add on screen appears to work fine, or at least the screen doesnt go crazy and the calc doesnt crash, so now you have at least two explorers it will work on.

#21 C@siomax

C@siomax

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 09 February 2003 - 07:35 AM

great to know that another explorer can launch correctly bomberman!
thanx! :)

#22 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • 3579 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 09 February 2003 - 09:21 AM

you probably know, but it also seems to work fine if linked to the main menu.

#23 C@siomax

C@siomax

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 09 February 2003 - 01:28 PM

about the different grass textures: it is totally possible! I've programmed it a little time ago, but removed it, because the textures were awful! :( But if you want to do 1 or 2 new textures it would be cool! But remember, if you created one and you want it to be included in bomberman, please send it to me by mail (leneuronez AT free.fr) :)
But I'd like it to be made in *.gif or *.bmp format, with a size of 16*16.
And another important detail: The background texture should be in gray, not in black, because in this last color, it looks so.... <_< <_<

ABout the add-ons text file, it is totally possible! But I don't know when I'll set that!

And some news:

->All Contrast bugs are FIXED
->All Score bugs are FIXED
->A lite size optimisation
... and many of the stuffs you told coming soon ... :D

#24 2072

Casio over god

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts
  • Interests:Alternative states of consciousness, programming, making things work the best they possibly can.

• Calculators:
    AFX2 ROM 1.02, CFX-9940GT+, FX-180P-Plus

Posted 09 February 2003 - 04:36 PM

Casiomax, I just downloaded DirXpolr and you Add on screen appears to work fine, or at least the screen doesnt go crazy and the calc doesnt crash, so now you have at least two explorers it will work on.

It also works with T_EXPLORER

#25 C@siomax

C@siomax

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 09 February 2003 - 05:11 PM

to 2072: merci bcp d'avoir test?!! ;)

So the add-ons wouldn't be working only with system explorer??

#26 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • 3579 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 09 February 2003 - 06:39 PM

It looks that way, some one try it with Linl, TCX, and winderx and we will know for sure.

#27 C@siomax

C@siomax

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 10 February 2003 - 09:42 AM

many thanx of the tiles you done! (I received them correctly)
They're all great!
But some of them are too..... er... to heavy, I mean there are too much detail! And I didn't set any mask on the original bricks, so they will appear a little bit strange! I don't know if you understand, but anyway, grass.bmp will be accepted!

#28 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • 3579 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 10 February 2003 - 10:52 PM

thats fine, I just wanted to throw a few out there for you to look at. :D

by the way, do you want me to try to make a few more (simpler)?

#29 C@siomax

C@siomax

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 11 February 2003 - 08:37 AM

ok!
do as you want!
But now I have time to explain why I don't wan't "heavy" sprites! If the background tiles are too detailed, the other tiles wil appear with many white pixels around:

Posted Image

and not like this:

Posted Image

that's why I prefer them not heavy and with not many pixels on the corners ! :)

Now I think I've explained rather good! :D

#30 MathManiac

MathManiac

Casio Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Maths & Physics
    Girls
    Science fiction
    Cinema

• Calculators:
    fx CG20
    fx 9860 GII SD
    Afx 2.0 plus
    CFX 9850 G
    Fx 115 D
    TI 83 Plus SE
    Ti 92 Plus
    Hp 49 G

Posted 11 February 2003 - 08:53 AM

Is it me or the tags are not working?
Try direct HTML....

pasbo.bmp=[img]http://leneuronez.free.fr/pasbo.bmp

plusbo.bmp=[img]http://leneuronez.free.fr/plusbo.bmp[/img]If you can see the pictures in C@siomax 's post then that means i have some problem with my IE6...and with my OPERA.

Strange...when i try to edit the message the html code is replaced by [IMG]. (Grr..Sometimes PHP can be very anoying)

#31 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • 3579 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 11 February 2003 - 10:50 AM

Its not you, the IMG tag is funky.

#32 Brazzucko

Brazzucko

UCF BASIC Programming Champion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

• Calculators:
    FX 1.0, CFX 9850 GB Plus and FX 9750G

Posted 12 February 2003 - 09:01 PM

:D If I understand well there is some add ons for SB, where can I find it for download?..

C@siomax did you use ?my game menu? in your add ons if, yes tell-me??
:) :) :) :) :)

#33 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • 3579 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 13 February 2003 - 02:28 AM

Casiomax, did you get the tiles I sent you, and if so are any of them good enough to be used (did I do them right)? :)

#34 Mohamed

Mohamed

UCF Police

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 25 February 2003 - 09:44 PM

Any progress?

#35 C@siomax

C@siomax

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 26 February 2003 - 08:10 AM

Not for the moment, 'cuz some Link routines are being tested by X-th ... So till I haven't got any results, no add-will be released !!

#36 C@siomax

C@siomax

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 13 March 2003 - 06:30 PM

So maybe a 1.05 version for this week-end. The new feature I'll add is a 4th difficulty level, which will include time :)

#37 Brazzucko

Brazzucko

UCF BASIC Programming Champion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

• Calculators:
    FX 1.0, CFX 9850 GB Plus and FX 9750G

Posted 13 March 2003 - 09:57 PM

:D I?m waiting for this new version.......
:) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :)

#38 C@siomax

C@siomax

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 30 March 2003 - 08:32 AM

Today I had nothing important to do so I've updated my Bomberman!
I've added the Time limit (works perfectly) and corrected some bugs, like
the Bomberman 'who' disappears after pressing EXE in the pause screen ...
So now the game is a but harder ;) :D

#39 X-thunder28

X-thunder28

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

• Calculators:
    2 Graph100 (rom 1.02 and rom 1.03 (+) )

Posted 30 March 2003 - 09:47 AM

:hammer: another bug to find, but in the good way :hammer:

#40 C@siomax

C@siomax

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 30 March 2003 - 05:21 PM

I've changed the timer technic, now it is fully software, and no longer hardware, as I did this morning ...
why? because if you shut down the calc, or just go on the pause menu, the time used to decrease, cause it was based on the rtc ...
So now it is ok :D

Other thing: the ennemies now are a little bit improved ... now they no longer go on fire generated by the explosion, so it is a bit more difficult to kill them, but just a little hehe .. ;) (and a little size optimisation: -1Ko)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users