• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Nexus_t1000

Nexus_t1000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 05:46 PM

For many days y did read this forum's topics and the question is: MAKE THIS SENSE?

Well, all of us knows that our expectations about the CP300 already become smoke.
Casio know that too. No dubt about.

This is the same old story about the boy and the wolf. Casio says "The CP300 just like you want is comming"
just keep downloading and hoping but, it never happens. From that point of view, this forum is just a sorrow's wall.

So...what we have to do??...simple!...no more complaints or regreats just Buy another machine!...the rest are only words!...simple isnt it?. Yep, i know that it is not a cheap machine but is the price that we must to pay looking for the best. Dump the toys and goes for the real stuff.

Well, the lecture here is...The next time you see a new GREAT casio model mmmmm...dont fall in love by sight...THINK, REMEMBER and WAIT...then come back here and read the complaints or regreats and...smile.

SPOCK: The good of many are over the good of fewer or one.
Long Life and prosperity to Casio (But no with my few bucks!! and patient!!)

#2 The_AFX_Master

The_AFX_Master

Casio Overlord

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • Interests:BASIC +FORTRAN 90+ C++.....and HALF LIFE

• Calculators:
    Casio Algebra FX 2.0 Plus, Casio fx 570 ms, Classpad 300, And a crowbar

Posted 13 December 2005 - 09:08 PM

....Your job here is blame the Cp300???, then, WHY YOU POST HERE???,please go to HP or TI forums and praise their calcs!!!.

we make complaints abot the Casio calcs, because they have the best hardware on market, because are the most easy to program and use. if you want that the calc fly.....put a wings on it now!!!, don?t wait for CASIO actions. This is a big company, with thousands of people working on thousands of projects, for hundreds of products worldwide...is very hard that them hear our demands, you know?

complaints help us to solve the CP, and AFX weaknesses. not all the work may be done by casio. in this forum are people as PAP, Unique33, Crimson, Marco...and a lot other, that makes our calcs better doing this jobs!!!, not blaming it! :nonono:

thanx The_AFX_Master

PD: uh!

#3 Kilburn

Kilburn

Casio Technician

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:Blah

• Calculators:
    FX-7500 G
    ClassPad 300

Posted 14 December 2005 - 06:53 PM

complaints help us to solve the CP, and AFX weaknesses. not all the work may be done by casio. in this forum are people as PAP, Unique33, Crimson, Marco...and a lot other, that makes our calcs better doing this jobs!!!, not blaming it! :nonono:

Yes, and blaming the CP would change nothing, but making great Add-Ins like CPLua would be more useful. And I bet you don't know programming. :nonono:

#4 MicroPro

MicroPro

Casio Overlord

• Deputy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

• Calculators:
    Casio ClassPad 300

Posted 19 December 2005 - 12:01 PM

Well, all of us knows that our expectations about the CP300 already become smoke.
Casio know that too. No dubt about.

I know that ClassPad has a lot of problems, but I agree with the others, in some cases.

I think that this forum is not a place to blame Casio or ClassPad, but we must send a letter to Casio and ask them to build a better ClassPad.

I don't know how can we do this, but it must have a way, mustn't it?
:)

Please someone find an E-Mail, or any other way so that we can tell Casio what do we want. ClassPad is for us, not for its builders and they must build it the way we want.

#5 The_AFX_Master

The_AFX_Master

Casio Overlord

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • Interests:BASIC +FORTRAN 90+ C++.....and HALF LIFE

• Calculators:
    Casio Algebra FX 2.0 Plus, Casio fx 570 ms, Classpad 300, And a crowbar

Posted 19 December 2005 - 10:54 PM

Micro Pro... This was a veeeeery old problem on this forum,. In the topic "Classpad Suggestions" are a lot of possible improvements for the CP, tons of A1+ ideas for the CP,and a lot of people (me included 3 months ago) that did the suggestion "please send a letter to CASIO!!! "...Years ago, Martin Poupe (a CFX\AFX Hacker) contacted CASIO via sending an email, explaining some bugs on the OS of this CFX 8950xx. the answer of casio was "Dear customer:......blah blah blah blah......Thanks for your opinion". And casio DIDN?T ANITHING!!!!!

Sending email to casio support does not work at this moment. :banghead: ...
We will hope that CASIO software engineers do their work using common ENGINEER sense, in a short future

Question: Anybody of the leader staff or moderators or people in this forum have sent an email to casio??? really i dont know!

#6 Orwell

Orwell

Casio Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts

• Calculators:
    Casio AFX 1.02 / Casio ClassPad 300

Posted 19 December 2005 - 11:46 PM

Years ago, Martin Poupe (a CFX\AFX Hacker) contacted CASIO via sending an email, explaining some bugs on the OS of this CFX 8950xx. the answer of casio was "Dear customer:......blah blah blah blah......Thanks for your opinion". And casio DIDN?T ANITHING!!!!!

C'mon... don't come with this boring example again <_< What he wrote wasn't exactly a detailed letter with suggestions; he just wrote something like "hey, I typed this on my calculator and it acts funny; this is a bug!", nothing more, and the answer was "Sorry, I don't understand you problem, could you explain to me what is this code supposed to do?" Just check his website.

Question: Anybody of the leader staff or moderators or people in this forum have sent an email to casio??? really i dont know!

You seem to forget that there are (at least?) 2 peoples here from the "official" ClassPad development team, and they are quite aware of what we think about the CP. They are not all-mighty though :rolleyes:

Stop complaining like that... You are just like kids wanting more candies <_<

#7 R00KIE

R00KIE

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:Electronics, games, programming

• Calculators:
    HP49G ROM 1.24; CASIO CFX-9850GB PLUS;CASIO FX-6300G; CASIO FX-82TL

Posted 20 December 2005 - 10:18 AM

I have a CFX, i don't use much now that i have my HP49 but i want to say something, the hp calcs wouldn't be what they are if it wasn't for the users, most things that the HP49 use were developed by people outside hp, so instead of moaning and complaining casio this casio that shut the f*** up and start doing something to change what you don't like, lot?s of people here are already doing that so follow theyr example

#8 Kilburn

Kilburn

Casio Technician

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts

• Calculators:
    FX-7500 G
    ClassPad 300

Posted 20 December 2005 - 02:26 PM

I just want to know:who programs the OS for ClassPad? Casio or Saltire?
OS v2.20 doesn't bug anymore on my ClassPad, while v1.00 and v1.24 had lots of bugs. I recognize this is a great progression. But could we have more visible updates? Personally, I asked for a small clock in the main menu, instead of the useless "MENU". I think this could be not difficult to implement. And the "automatic Ans" ? Everybody was very disappointed there was no "automatic Ans" in the 2.0 and 2.2 versions... :banghead:
Well, Nexus_t1000 was exagerating a bit, but when he said

he was not wrong.

On the French forum, someone sent a mail to Casio to tell them some interesting suggestions, such as "automatic Ans", ... and he NEVER got an answer!!! :rant: Really, I don't want to replace Filip with his scandals, but I wonder if the Classpad Suggestions topic is really useful... <_<

#9 TacoFred

TacoFred

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Interests:I LOVE STARCRAFT BROODWAR<br />MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Calculators:
    cfx 9850gb+, fx 115MS, ClassPad 300, TI-89 Titanium

Posted 20 December 2005 - 09:44 PM

hm........maybe its just that the Suggestions topic has gotten so long that the Casio/Saltire employees are afraid to spend time to read it..... :lmao: :roflol:

#10 Kilburn

Kilburn

Casio Technician

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts

• Calculators:
    FX-7500 G
    ClassPad 300

Posted 21 December 2005 - 07:18 PM

But these are important and useful thing is this HUGE list of suggestions, no? I'll try to write all the most useful sugestions in a .txt file, and we'll see if something will change... <_<

#11 SoftCalc

SoftCalc

Casio Technician

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

• Calculators:
    ClassPad 300 , AFX 2.0, HP-48/49/50, TI-89/92/Voyager, HP Expander, etc...

Posted 21 December 2005 - 08:53 PM

I just want to know:who programs the OS for ClassPad? Casio or Saltire?

Saltire works under contract for Casio, so Casio programs the OS. Saltire does help out on a few things. :)

As far as waiting for the ClassPad to become the machine of your dreams, if you are not happy with the ClassPad right now then you shouldn't expect it to suddenly morph into something it is not. If you do like the ClassPad but there are some things you'd like to see improved, then you will be happy in the near future. The ClassPad will continue to improve and get more and better features. Casio really is listening to user's feedback to help improve the ClassPad. There are also some great add-ins now like CPLua.

If anyone has noticed, I haven't posted in a while. That is because I've been very busy lately...... ;)

#12 Orwell

Orwell

Casio Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts

• Calculators:
    Casio AFX 1.02 / Casio ClassPad 300

Posted 21 December 2005 - 09:50 PM

If anyone has noticed, I haven't posted in a while. That is because I've been very busy lately...... ;)

Yup, we got 2 posts from you now after a long absence in the forum, and both of them talking about CPLua. I feel happy :P

#13 Des7ruc7or

Des7ruc7or

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 08:26 PM

Bueno, de acuerdo al tema, si tiene sentido las quejas, porque asi detectamos problemas y las mas de las veces hay una solucion para ellos. Ademas, si todo funcionara ok, no aprenderiamos. Ni tendriamos conciencia de que hacemos.

Y si las corporaciones, como CASIO, prestara oidos a los usuarios de CALCULADORAS, ya hace tiempo que se hubiera tenido la CLASSPAD y muy exacta a nuestros gustos.

Ejemplo hace tiempo predije, que seria usuario de una CALCULADORA, cuando tenga un verdadero lendguaje de PROGRAMACION. Y la CP300, ya acepta lua y DEV C++. Y la verdad que pienso que la torpeza es , que no tenga el C++ de la Borland. :plol:
Pero comop son CASIO, pusieron de MICROSOFT :banghead: y que lo vemos :!: mas que eerrores.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users