Casio Overlord

• Deputy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

• Calculators:
    Casio ClassPad 300

Posted 25 December 2005 - 12:59 PM

Hi,
Yesterday I was thinking of upgrading my ClassPad, and wanted to buy something to help me and I have seen many pictures and I have read many descriptions about Casio EA-200 analyzing tool.
I have some money and I want to spend it correctly (for the first time in my life of course! :lol2: ) and I wanted to know whether EA-200 is good or it is a useless trash?
(If it is bad, I'll by a voyage 200 or a digital camera for myself)
Thanks!
Posted Image

#2 Guest_samuel_*

Guest_samuel_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2005 - 12:53 PM

Hi,
Yesterday I was thinking of upgrading my ClassPad, and wanted to buy something to help me and I have seen many pictures and I have read many descriptions about Casio EA-200 analyzing tool.
I have some money and I want to spend it correctly (for the first time in my life of course! :lol2: ) and I wanted to know whether EA-200 is good or it is a useless trash?
(If it is bad, I'll by a voyage 200 or a digital camera for myself)
Thanks!

I have used it for some reason. While it is a nice data logger, but if you are not into data logging, my suggestion is you will ended up better off with a digital camera... :)

samuel

#3 betoe

betoe

UCF Spanish Translator

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • Interests:Electronics, SW development, automotive. Swim->bike->run

• Calculators:
    Algebra FX2.0 (R.I.P.), Classpad 300

Posted 28 December 2005 - 04:19 AM

I know a venezuelan teacher that works with it, this is a link about the ea-200, he wrote that on the abel_martin webforum but also Carlos have it on his site. Only one little problem, its in spanish. Anyway if you have doubts i can try to help you:
http://miarroba.com/...&temaid=2337122

His site with 3 links about the ea-200:
http://www.angelfire...sio/esquema.htm

#4 MicroPro

MicroPro

Casio Overlord

• Deputy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

• Calculators:
    Casio ClassPad 300

Posted 30 December 2005 - 01:19 PM

Thanks from all of you! I think that I am going to buy it, but another question came to my mind:
I noticed that in E-Con program there is a setting 'Sampling Time' that you can even set it to 1 month!
Does this option really work? ClassPad's doesn't run out of battery with this option? Or there is something special that, for example, you can turn off your ClassPad while EA-200 is sampling?
Can anybody tell me? Thanks! :)

#5 betoe

betoe

UCF Spanish Translator

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • Interests:Electronics, SW development, automotive. Swim->bike->run

• Calculators:
    Algebra FX2.0 (R.I.P.), Classpad 300

Posted 03 January 2006 - 09:31 PM

I cant answer this but you can try to contact this guy i told you, his site is http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/casio

He dont speak spanish but i could try to help you. He use MSN messenger but is almost offline all the time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users