Lethal_L

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Calculators:
    CASIO CFX-9850GC Plus

Posted 24 February 2006 - 12:56 PM

Hey you guys,

The color display makes the games that i download run very slow. Is their a possibility to just turn off the colors that the games run faster. I haven't tried any games of this site to download, Could anyone tell me then which games do work fast? Marioland was fucking slow.. at least the version of another site and i think this is the same.

Thanks in advance,

Lethal_L

#2 alias4399

alias4399

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • Location:Impossible to say.. Its not like this is a constant!

• Calculators:
    CFX 9850GB Plus
    FX 9860G

Posted 24 February 2006 - 02:34 PM

Hi,

I am sorry, there is no way to 'turn off' the colour on the cfx-9850 gb plus model. The screen must be redrawn 3 times, once for each colour, so yes this does make games run slower than usual (depending on code). However, programmers who write highly efficient code and optimize it to the maximum attempt to solve this problem (at least to an extent). The more efficient your code is, the faster it will usually run. Yes, mario land is very slow. However, I have coded my own version and it is relatively faster (2~3 times faster) with heaps of new features and i am hoping to upload it very soon (to the file sharing). In the meantime, you can try the mario currently uploaded, as i think that is a different version to the one that you have played. If you have any problems or simply want a question answered with anything related with the 9850, just ask and i will do my best to answer you.

#3 Lethal_L

Lethal_L

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Calculators:
    CASIO CFX-9850GC Plus

Posted 24 February 2006 - 06:43 PM

Hi,

I am sorry, there is no way to 'turn off' the colour on the cfx-9850 gb plus model. The screen must be redrawn 3 times, once for each colour, so yes this does make games run slower than usual (depending on code). However, programmers who write highly efficient code and optimize it to the maximum attempt to solve this problem (at least to an extent). The more efficient your code is, the faster it will usually run. Yes, mario land is very slow. However, I have coded my own version and it is relatively faster (2~3 times faster) with heaps of new features and i am hoping to upload it very soon (to the file sharing). In the meantime, you can try the mario currently uploaded, as i think that is a different version to the one that you have played. If you have any problems or simply want a question answered with anything related with the 9850, just ask and i will do my best to answer you.

Thanks for replying. Which game can i play @ nice speed? Most of the games are so slow like i mentioned before. LoL heh i can't game with this under my math hour :D

#4 alias4399

alias4399

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

• Calculators:
    CFX 9850GB Plus
    FX 9860G

Posted 25 February 2006 - 01:51 AM

Do you mean which games run at nice speed on this website? If so, sean tan's games (casiokingdom) are pretty good, with 2 rpgs (kingdom and empire). I haven't checked many games from this website, but as i said i got a mario coming along real soon.

#5 Lethal_L

Lethal_L

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Calculators:
    CASIO CFX-9850GC Plus

Posted 25 February 2006 - 08:44 PM

Do you mean which games run at nice speed on this website? If so, sean tan's games (casiokingdom) are pretty good, with 2 rpgs (kingdom and empire). I haven't checked many games from this website, but as i said i got a mario coming along real soon.

Ok i hope the mario is just like the mario on my old gameboy:D but ok i'll check the games out on casio kingdom. Keep up doing the good work:) I'll post ya when i downloaded it adn if it works good

#6 casiokingdom

casiokingdom

UCF BASIC Programming 2nd Place

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts

• Calculators:
    CFX-9850GB PLUS WE, fx-9860G AU

Posted 26 February 2006 - 04:32 AM

Thanks alias4399 for referring Lethal_L to my site. I hope you enjoy my games.

#7 alias4399

alias4399

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

• Calculators:
    CFX 9850GB Plus
    FX 9860G

Posted 26 February 2006 - 09:18 AM

Done ! Its been uploaded. I renamed it to Maryo, for certain reasons :). I must say, the levels i included with it arent that great , so i would recommend creating some levels of your own. Experiment! Swap levels with a friend! Whatever. Maryo 2 is looking real awesome (new engine, just like the mario on the filesharing on this site) except with all the cool features of maryo 1! I think it will even take up less space than the original!

EDIT: I just realized that the file i uploaded contained a bug in the code :( Ill have to do it again. Should be up in no time at all.

Have fun!

#8 2072

Casio over god

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts
  • Interests:Alternative states of consciousness, programming, making things work the best they possibly can.

• Calculators:
    AFX2 ROM 1.02, CFX-9940GT+, FX-180P-Plus

Posted 27 February 2006 - 06:05 PM

I've deleted your file because somthing went wrong on our side (not your fault). The datas were partialy submitted, just reupload it, it should be fine :)

Thank you for using the File Sharing.

#9 Guest_Brad_*

Guest_Brad_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 February 2008 - 06:36 AM

Can someone here send me a good game program to put on my Casio cfx9850gb plus calculator.
An easy to understand one would be great.

Send to kamacazy_kid AT hotmail.com please

looking for games like tic tac toe, a clock, or any good games created

#10 maxlala

maxlala

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 01:02 PM

PLEASE someone wants me to send a code that I can take over the game than I did because I do not have a USB cable. Thanks in advance,
maxlala

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users