2 replies to this topic

#1 tonyp

tonyp

Casio Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

• Calculators:
    TI89, TI89 Titanium, TI-nspire CAS, Casio ClassPad300, Casio fx-6300g, Casio GFX9850GB, Casio 82ES, more

Posted 04 March 2006 - 01:34 AM

Well, title says it all.

How does one upload eActivities to a v2.20 ClassPad using a v2.00 ClassPad Manager (the latest available update for the free Manager that comes with the CP)?

The documentation for the v2.20 Manager says you can't make different versions of CP and Manager to exchange eActivities. But, AFAIK, there's no update to the Free Manager that comes with the CP to match the latest OS v2.20.

Anyone?

#2 MicroPro

MicroPro

Casio Overlord

• Deputy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

• Calculators:
    Casio ClassPad 300

Posted 06 March 2006 - 12:39 PM

So the documentation must be wrong... I upgraded my CP's OS to 2.24, but I still use the Program Manager version 1.** that was on my bundled CD... So it is possible to use different versions...

PS: Maybe the documents say that you cannot exchange data with a Program Manager newer than your CP's operating system?

#3 tonyp

tonyp

Casio Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

• Calculators:
    TI89, TI89 Titanium, TI-nspire CAS, Casio ClassPad300, Casio fx-6300g, Casio GFX9850GB, Casio 82ES, more

Posted 06 March 2006 - 04:37 PM

Then I must be doing something wrong, because I can't get any eActivities loaded into the ClassPad.

So the documentation must be wrong... I upgraded my CP's OS to 2.24, but I still use the Program Manager version 1.** that was on my bundled CD... So it is possible to use different versions...

PS: Maybe the documents say that you cannot exchange data with a Program Manager newer than your CP's operating system?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users