Photo
- - - - -

Converting Ftool To Classpad Anyone Can Do This?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 filipejap

filipejap

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Calculators:
    Casio Classpad 300

Posted 07 January 2007 - 09:56 PM

Hi I study civil engeneering in Portugal and I use very often this program Ftool to struture study, theres one similar for TI but I can't find one for classpad (reaction values and diagrams). Does anyone can convert this program to classpad? it really simple to use and for me very usefull.

Thanks to thoses who try or could do this.

this is the link to manufacter page:
ftool

this is link to download for windows:
download windowns

this link to <{GNULINUX}> download:
linux download

Hope someone answer my request it's really usefull in structure analisys and would help many students in my university who are thinking on buying a TI, I believe that Casio is the best option but still giving slow steps...

#2 omegavirus

omegavirus

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

• Calculators:
    ClassPad 300

Posted 10 January 2007 - 05:53 AM

Hi I study civil engeneering in Portugal and I use very often this program Ftool to struture study, theres one similar for TI but I can't find one for classpad (reaction values and diagrams). Does anyone can convert this program to classpad? it really simple to use and for me very usefull.

Thanks to thoses who try or could do this.

this is the link to manufacter page:
ftool

this is link to download for windows:
download windowns

this link to <{GNULINUX}> download:
linux download
Hope someone answer my request it's really usefull in structure analisys and would help many students in my university who are thinking on buying a TI, I believe that Casio is the best option but still giving slow steps...

There a some of them but they are slow because thre where made in CASIO Basic, but they work, the main problen is that they are in spanish some of them you can find at classpad.tk (page of abel martin)

The AFX Master and me have the plan to made one of them in CPLua but the time and some problems have stoped us, you could join us to do it soon...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users