dev86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

• Calculators:
    CP300

Posted 10 January 2007 - 12:05 AM

hi... :)
You can show that 1=0 on CP simply by writing the following: (I have OS 3)
diff(x=y,x)
ans is 1=0 :nonono:

#2 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2007 - 12:15 AM

maybe youshoud try

diff(x=y(x),x)

#3 The_AFX_Master

The_AFX_Master

Casio Overlord

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • Interests:BASIC +FORTRAN 90+ C++.....and HALF LIFE

• Calculators:
    Casio Algebra FX 2.0 Plus, Casio fx 570 ms, Classpad 300, And a crowbar

Posted 10 January 2007 - 12:29 AM

hi...
You can show that 1=0 on CP simply by writing the following: (I have OS 3)
diff(x=y,x)
ans is 1=0

then, you "probe" stupid misinterpretations of mathematics using a calculator (for sure, you don't know what a partial derivative, or implicit derivative is).. btw, seems to be that the calc have more IQ than you. <_<.
Can you stop to post stupid things, only triying to get attention?.. get a life, silly. How many years old you are?.. 9, 12?.. only the kids think as you. seriously, you're becoming really annoying

PS: for the people that says that it's personal, yes, it's personal.. because i hate spam.. is enough with my hotmail inbox to get more spam here

PS2: If x is EQUAL to y, you should find a implicit derivative, because there are dependency between variables (if this is false, then the two are constants...the same constant).. that are things that humans (not dumbs) can think before using the calc.. this is a tool, not a replacement for the knowledge

PS3: You got the calc, or the calc got you????.. the calc would claim for problems with the warranty of your brain.. be careful

#4 kucalc

kucalc

Casio Maniac

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1422 posts
  • Interests:Programming: C/C++, Fortran, LISP, COBOL 85 Standard, PHP, x86 and SH3 Assembly

Computer graphics

• Calculators:
    fx-9860G / fx-7400G Plus / Algebra FX 2.0+ / fx-9770G / CFX-9850G / CFX-9850GB+ / TI-89 / TI-nSpire

Posted 10 January 2007 - 02:11 AM

hi...The_AFX_Master
u r really cute and have nice statments so go ahead with best wishes!

Hint(don't tell any one): to know my age see my profile!

LOL. never heard "cute" on the forum before... :D Please excuse me for asking, but are you a guy or a girl Laith Shadeed?

#5 omegavirus

omegavirus

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

• Calculators:
    ClassPad 300

Posted 10 January 2007 - 05:59 AM

then, you "probe" stupid misinterpretations of mathematics using a calculator (for sure, you don't know what a partial derivative, or implicit derivative is).. btw, seems to be that the calc have more IQ than you. <_<.
Can you stop to post stupid things, only triying to get attention?.. get a life, silly. How many years old you are?.. 9, 12?.. only the kids think as you. seriously, you're becoming really annoying
PS: for the people that says that it's personal, yes, it's personal.. because i hate spam.. is enough with my hotmail inbox to get more spam here

PS2: If x is EQUAL to y, you should find a implicit derivative, because there are dependency between variables (if this is false, then the two are constants...the same constant).. that are things that humans (not dumbs) can think before using the calc.. this is a tool, not a replacement for the knowledge

PS3: You got the calc, or the calc got you????.. the calc would claim for problems with the warranty of your brain.. be careful

No te lo tomes tan a pecho, remarca los errores que veas pero deja a las personas que enfrente su realidad y su ignorancia ya que es la unica forma en que la superaran, si tanto te molesta simplemente no lo leas, te lo digo como un amigo que te considero y en nuestro lenguaje nativo para que expresar mejor mi mensaje.

Tienes razon en lo que escribes pero lo que escribes no debe de perjudicar a terceros.

Take it easy friend!!!

LOL. never heard "cute" on the forum before... :D Please excuse me for asking, but are you a guy or a girl Laith Shadeed?

jaja "Cute" is a word hat i only use whit mi girlfriend!!! :nod:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users