Nameless

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Calculators:
    FX 770GH (Sold Some Time Ago)
    None (Now)

Posted 30 March 2007 - 06:30 PM

Hello, guys. I?m a newbie here in the UCF. Some time ago, I had a Casio 7700 GH, but I sold it, because I considered it had a too little memory. Now, I can buy a better Casio portable-computer, but I don?t know what are the differences between Casio Algebra 2.0 and Casio Algebra 2.0 Plus. Some differences are in the added applications (Differencial Equations and TVM), I know but, is only that or there are more differences? What about RAM and Flash memory lenght? Could I program it in 80C186-like assembly language like the AFX 2.0+?

Well, I?m sorry, maybe this topic was posted here, but I have doubts about this.

Thanks,

Nameless-from-Chile._

#2 The_AFX_Master

The_AFX_Master

Casio Overlord

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • Interests:BASIC +FORTRAN 90+ C++.....and HALF LIFE

• Calculators:
    Casio Algebra FX 2.0 Plus, Casio fx 570 ms, Classpad 300, And a crowbar

Posted 30 March 2007 - 08:42 PM

Que tal?. Bienvenido al foro :D

En cuanto a hardware, son exactamente iguales. La diferencia es que la plus tiene CAS, Algebra y Tutor, por tanto, te ahorras memoria al no tener que instalarlos por separado

Referring to hardware, both calcs are the same. The only difference is that the plus includes CAS, Algebra or Tutor, so, you can save some memory avoiding the separate installation of each add-in

#3 kucalc

kucalc

Casio Maniac

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1422 posts
  • Interests:Programming: C/C++, Fortran, LISP, COBOL 85 Standard, PHP, x86 and SH3 Assembly

Computer graphics

• Calculators:
    fx-9860G / fx-7400G Plus / Algebra FX 2.0+ / fx-9770G / CFX-9850G / CFX-9850GB+ / TI-89 / TI-nSpire

Posted 31 March 2007 - 01:08 AM

Actually, CAS, ALGEBRA and TUTOR are on the Algebra FX (hence, that is why it's called a Algebra FX. The CASIO FX1.0 is the one that doesn't have CAS, ALGEBRA and TUTOR. Also, the manual of the regular Algebra FX mentions that it does have these software.) The Algebra FX2.0 Plus has these "new features" over the regular Algebra FX:

* Differential equation solver - You can calculate an approximate solution of a differential equation with given initial values numerically or solve it graphically
* Improved statistics software - Operations of tests, confidence intervals and probability distributions that can be used in statistics
* E-CON software - Allows you to gather data with the EA-100 analyzer
* Improved TVM and financial software - Takes the TVM from the CFX series and extends it

The Flash and RAM is the same in both calculators. Both use the same processor (NEC v30) so you can program in x86 assembly.

#4 The_AFX_Master

The_AFX_Master

Casio Overlord

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • Interests:BASIC +FORTRAN 90+ C++.....and HALF LIFE

• Calculators:
    Casio Algebra FX 2.0 Plus, Casio fx 570 ms, Classpad 300, And a crowbar

Posted 31 March 2007 - 03:38 AM

I'm pretty sure that AFX 2.0 doesn't have CAS, ALGEBRA and TUTOR..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users