23 replies to this topic

#1 Teuton

Teuton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 06:45 AM

Hi folks,

I'm searching for a fully functionable Casio SL-800 (film card) calculator in credit card format. I already tried to find one on sale via Google and eBay, but without success.

Are there any tipps you could give me or does anyone have one to sell to me possibly?

Kind regards from Germany.

Teuton.

#2 Teuton

Teuton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 10:15 AM

Hi folks,

I'm also searching for a Casio SL-760LB in true black color. I've added a picture to show what I mean exactly. So far I was only able to find them on Asian language websites, which I really do not understand. <_<

Posted Image

(Just by the way: Is this type really an original Casio?)

#3 kucalc

kucalc

Casio Maniac

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1422 posts
  • Interests:Programming: C/C++, Fortran, LISP, COBOL 85 Standard, PHP, x86 and SH3 Assembly

Computer graphics

• Calculators:
    fx-9860G / fx-7400G Plus / Algebra FX 2.0+ / fx-9770G / CFX-9850G / CFX-9850GB+ / TI-89 / TI-nSpire

Posted 20 July 2007 - 05:36 AM

From Google SL-760LB:
http://www.fuhbao.co...097-119614.html

The CASIO SL-800 is kind of rare I believe. Manufactured in 1983, it's really super thin. Good luck finding one of these.

#4 Guest_aditti_*

Guest_aditti_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2007 - 02:36 PM

From Google SL-760LB:
http://www.fuhbao.co...097-119614.html

The CASIO SL-800 is kind of rare I believe. Manufactured in 1983, it's really super thin. Good luck finding one of these.

here you go .. :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/...1QQcmdZViewItem

#5 Guest_Dave_*

Guest_Dave_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2007 - 12:41 PM

I have a brand new boxed one. Never used with all manuals included. (The box is actually a cardboard sleeve since it is so thin!). Let me know if, after a year, you are still searching ! mustin AT hotmail.com.

Regards.

#6 Guest_dave_*

Guest_dave_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 November 2007 - 01:35 PM

By the way, it is the Casio sl-800 I have, in White. Brand New, in all the original packaging with manual and inserts (though they are in Japanese). I misread the time on previous comments hence my note about "if after a year". I thought they were posted last year :-)

Anyway, let me know if you are interested. mustin AT hotmail.com

#7 Guest_semimad_*

Guest_semimad_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2007 - 10:00 PM

hi you can get a CASIO SL-760LB off ebay

#8 Guest_flownbigbird_*

Guest_flownbigbird_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2008 - 01:03 AM

Hi Teuton.
I have one in golden color. original and functional. you wanna buy it? make an offer, I have no idea of its value.

Flownbigbird

Hi folks,

I'm searching for a fully functionable Casio SL-800 (film card) calculator in credit card format. I already tried to find one on sale via Google and eBay, but without success.

Are there any tipps you could give me or does anyone have one to sell to me possibly?

Kind regards from Germany.

Teuton.

#9 Guest_Randall Rico_*

Guest_Randall Rico_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2008 - 09:01 PM

Hello -
I have a Casio SL-800 Film Card I am willing to part with.
email me--- w_dhalgren AT hotmail.com

Randall

#10 Guest_darren bourne_*

Guest_darren bourne_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2008 - 01:36 AM

hello top cash paid for sl-800 film card or any of the same size cards please email or messenger me at boiler_services AT hotmail.com had one at school and lost it years ago want one again

#11 Guest_tictoc_*

Guest_tictoc_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 August 2008 - 08:03 AM

You probably won't want mine, as it's been through a washing machine and tumble-dryer. Mind you that was more than ten years ago and it's still going strong. It appeared to die on me a few weeks ago after being squashed in the business card pocket of my folio, but after a couple of weeks rest it's now back to normal.

Good luck finding one though - I've used mine regularly for 25 years!

#12 Guest_darren bourne_*

Guest_darren bourne_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 November 2008 - 10:53 AM

I have a Black SL-800 In Almost New Condition

email for pictures

darren @ Callquality.co.uk

Make a good offer

also have a new and boxed SL-760 LU in Black £60.00

#13 Guest_Geoff George_*

Guest_Geoff George_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2009 - 12:41 PM

I have a Casio Film Card Electronic Calculator SL-770 complete with its little plastic pouch. Its been in a drawer for mnay years. Anybody want that?
Geoff George

#14 Guest_dave_*

Guest_dave_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2009 - 03:23 PM

I have a Black SL-800 In Almost New Condition

email for pictures

darren @ Callquality.co.uk

Make a good offer

also have a new and boxed SL-760 LU in Black £60.00

If you have one for sale, why are you emailing people on this site asking if you can buy one and how much for ? to quote above in reference to the Sl-800 "had one at school and lost it years ago want one again ". It seems to me that all you actually want is to know how much they are worth. If that is the case just post asking that. :banghead:

#15 Guest_Darren_*

Guest_Darren_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2009 - 09:14 PM

If you have one for sale, why are you emailing people on this site asking if you can buy one and how much for ? to quote above in reference to the Sl-800 "had one at school and lost it years ago want one again ". It seems to me that all you actually want is to know how much they are worth. If that is the case just post asking that. :banghead:

I found one, and needed some cash, it had to go, simple...
it sold on ebay for 136.00

If i wanted to know how much it was worth, i would have asked, but i didnt.

Darren

#16 gustavoz

gustavoz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Calculators:
    Casio SL-800

Posted 18 November 2009 - 08:14 PM

I've recently found a lot of SL-800, wonder what's the best way to ship them off.
Got a lot of gold color, brand new with complete packaging (outer cardboard, inner cardboard, calculator in plastic bag, warranty paper, manual).
Another lot is of black and gold color with a corporate logo on the back, otherwise new (have to check for complete packaging for all of them, probably yes).
Anyone know what's the best way to sell them? Ebay?
And how much?
These are located in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Can ship them worlwide probably.
Thanks.

#17 Guest_Loulou_*

Guest_Loulou_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 November 2009 - 08:35 AM

Hi,
I bought one of these!
I Hope I ll' receve it before christmas.
frendlyship from France.

#18 Guest_Loulou_*

Guest_Loulou_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2009 - 03:28 PM

Perfect item
Even more incredible than I thougth.

#19 Guest_JML_*

Guest_JML_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 December 2009 - 03:22 AM

I purchased six SL 760-LB calculators at Casiolandia in the Multiplaza mall in Panama City, Panama last week. They are still making them so the problem is who is selling them. I bought some in Taipei in 01 and have a friend checking Japan. In Panama last week they were $6.95 US. Don't give up.

#20 Guest_Buffycor_*

Guest_Buffycor_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2010 - 02:35 PM

Hi Teuton.
I have one in golden color. original and functional. you wanna buy it? make an offer, I have no idea of its value.

Flownbigbird

As far as I recall, the SL800 was only available in black or white. It is EXACTLY the same dimensions as a credit card. I have a boxed mint condition white one. Sorry, not selling though.

#21 Guest_sharon_*

Guest_sharon_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2010 - 08:34 PM

As far as I recall, the SL800 was only available in black or white. It is EXACTLY the same dimensions as a credit card. I have a boxed mint condition white one. Sorry, not selling though.

I have one in gold also... it has silver and red trim.

#22 Guest_Casio Calculator collector_*

Guest_Casio Calculator collector_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2010 - 06:15 PM

I have one in gold also... it has silver and red trim.

#23 Guest_Casio Calculator collector_*

• Guests

Posted 04 August 2010 - 06:21 PM

There were 13 different models available The 5 first ones were released in 1983 (A) (B) © (D) (E)
after that there were some off series models (X) (G) (K) and later in 1984 they released the second series (WE) (BK) (GY) (SR) (GD)
Georges Bogaert
www.casio-calculator.com

#24 Guest_Casio Calculator collector_*

• Guests

Posted 04 August 2010 - 06:23 PM

There were 13 different models available The 5 first ones were released in 1983 ( A ), ( B ), ( C ), ( D ), ( E )
after that there were some off series models (X) (G) (K) and later in 1984 they released the second series (WE) (BK) (GY) (SR) (GD)
Georges Bogaert
www.casio-calculator.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users