Mohamed

UCF Police

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

• Calculators:
    AFX 2.0, PV-S660, fx-570MS

Posted 12 April 2003 - 03:19 PM

Lately (the last 3 or so weeks), the board got too active, but not in a useful fashion, most of the posts are just to say anything and in any topic.
When I come and click to view new posts, I find not less than 20 new posts, and I find more than half of them have the last reply by the same person!!!
Of course this bothers me a lot since I want to only see the last informative replies.

So lets get to a conclusion:

1- No useless posts anymore please, if your post would help the topic then do it, if not, then don't.

2- Don't just go away for 2 days then suddenly come and reply to a hundred posts.

3- Search for similar topics before posting, especially the CASIO CABLE questions.
Maybe I'll merge all the cable related topics and present them to any newcomer asking for it.

4- you should also edit your last post if you want to say another thing and no one has posted after you.
Two posts from the same member under each other is non-desirable.

5- Going off-topic wouldn't be permitted.
These posts would be closed, so please take care.

6- Now the post counts won't be counted anymore in the Free Discussion Forum, so people have more freedom in posting there, and topics won't be closed because of being useless.
Mind you, don't make this a cause for increasing spam in the Main Forum, no kidding here.

Any breaking for these rules will have a friendly warning (using PM or e-mail) then a strict action if repeated.

And please, if anyone sees any of these agreed-on rules bad or something, then feel free to tell any of the admins, you should also note that these rules are for members comfort. :)

Edited by Mohamed, 18 April 2003 - 02:39 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users