adra

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Calculators:
    CP300+

Posted 29 October 2008 - 03:03 PM

Hi,
I am taking "Control Systems Design" course in which we are mainy dealing with the root locus plots. Since dealing with the graphs is the main objective, calculators with graphical capabilities are strictly restricted during the exams. However we are also dealing with complex systems so classpad may buy some time during the exam. I should admit that i 've had huge problems with time for all my examination life.

So what i desperately hope is to delete the graph applications from my classpad. When i tapped "Delete Application" in menu and selecting any of Graph Application, i am getting an error which says "Locked or Protected".

Is there any way to vanish these apps temporarily?

Thanks in advance.
Kind Regards.

#2 McCoy

McCoy

Casio Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:play around with figures.

• Calculators:
    CFX - 9850 GB PLUS,Classpad 330, TI-89 Titanium.

Posted 30 October 2008 - 01:26 PM

Just a piece of advice.I think there're cp experts here who can help you about unlocking that application if it's possible.I just want to tell you though to talk to casio about it. first make sure that it's safe to do so( that you are not tampering with the registry). Your cp is very valuable...cost you lot of money and you just don't want to see it in a bin, at least not just soon. I'm sure casio can not take any responsiblity for mulfunctions caused by deleting one of the main applications in your cp.So make sure you're doing the right thing before you attempt to delete it.

well good luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users