29 replies to this topic

#1 Simprobe

Simprobe

Administrator

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 23 April 2003 - 12:33 AM

I on behalf of the Admin Team would like to apologize to Brazzucko for treating him so harsh. We have heard about Mohammed's attempts to aplogoize! We are sorry for treating you without proper protocol. If you are still reading this Brazzucko, we do not intend to ban you. I personally forgive you for all your previous posting habits. I have to admit... some were beneficial! And besides this forum is people to learn. Just tone down the posting level is all that we ask of you, you are a good person with good intentions and a benefit to the livelyhood of the Universal Casio Network Community. Please Come back to our community! If you feel threatened to have any other qualms, please contact me Personally and I will use some of my dictating skills! I consider everyone here a part of the ever struggling casio community, and it is painful to see someone go to waste on behalf of some other members. Hopefully you will redecide your position on leaving us!

Questions? Comments? Email me! [simprobe AT mail.ru] or send me a private message! I may not respond to the private message directly, but I will contact you in one form or another.

*SCOLD* ADMIN TEAM .. BE NICE! *SCOLD* <_<
*SCOLD* EVERYONE.. BE NICE! *SCOLD* <_<

Thanks,
Simon Dobretsov

#2 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3579 posts
  • Interests:Claculators, Stephen King, Video Games, Calculators, Programming, Calculators, Reading, Calculators... hmm, what else... Ah! Calculators!

• Calculators:
    Algebra FX2.0, CFX 9850Ga+, Classpad 300

Posted 23 April 2003 - 01:30 AM

E-Mail him simon. even if he decides not to come back that will at least let him know we are sorry, also you have to remember that there are some language difficulties that I believe lead to some of the problems.

also, I would suggest that you send the message with the names of all the admin at the bottom, makes it seem more like a real appology than just your name alone.

#3 Guest_Bytefish Productions_*

Guest_Bytefish Productions_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2003 - 05:05 PM

Brazzucko for president. :hammer:

#4 Brazzucko

Brazzucko

UCF BASIC Programming Champion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

• Calculators:
    FX 1.0, CFX 9850 GB Plus and FX 9750G

Posted 23 April 2003 - 09:59 PM

:unsure: I received many E-mails asking the same thing......

Many guys know that I have helped them with their FX 1.0 and FX 1.0 Plus in order to transfor them in a AFX 2.0/ Plus. They recognize that among all guys in the forum I was the first who was always ready to help them and give all the necessary help, no matter what their problem was.

In case I didn't know the answer, I turned to someone who knew it.

Having in mind this small contribution of mine, and knowing that I'm not as "wise" as many guys in the forum, that I consider real geniuses (and truly admire) this doesn't justify an anonymous e-mail that was stupidly offensive sent to me by someone out of this forum.

Whether it was a guest or a member, I unknown. It was probably a member, though, as one had access to my e-mail account.

I didn't mean to have a childish attitude or be mean; I only had the courage to accept the fact that one (or more because I don't know if that e-mail was written by one representating a "group" ) simply didn't want an "ignorant" with fu****g commentaries (as it was written in the mail).

I told Mohamed about the situation, and the idea of leaving this forum was based in the fact that some/one "element(s)" didn't want my presence in it.

I just hope that that person (or people) have the guts to show their faces and tell the reasons of such aggresion against me.

Indeed my English's not very good (et mon fran?ais ausi, para no hablar de mi espa?ol... eu nem portugu?s sei falar direito, afinal falo "brasileiro"!!) but I've been making several efforts to improve it in order to avoid misunderstandings and take advantage of the language so I can help those who request it.

As I've told Mohamed, many of the new members who have never posted a thing in this forum did it with a view to have access to my e-mail address and ask things about the models FX1.0 and FX 1.0 Plus.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that only two posting members of this forum have one FX 1.0: me and Exca.

As many of you know, there's very little information available concerning to these two models, while in the other hand there is many about AFX2.0/Plus and G100/+.

If there are no objections, I'd surely love to remain in this forum.

But otherwise, may those who are against it have the courage to tell it here, right now, and not through another anonymous e-mail.

Plus, I'm sorry for anyu incorrect attitude/ behavieur I might have had in this forum....

Thank you for all those who sent me e-mails asking to come back.

P.S. I've deleted the e-mail I spoke about due to my anger in that moment. This is why I haven't written it down here.

#5 BiTwhise

BiTwhise

Casio Overgod

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts
  • Interests:Programming, games, consoles, martial arts

• Calculators:
    FX9700WE, CFX9970G, AFX2.0, Classpad 300

Posted 24 April 2003 - 12:09 AM

I don't know if you were ever really away, but welcome back anyway :)

I know I reported a few posts by you earlier, and with good reason I still feel.
This was nothing personal against you, and you seem like a nice contributing guy, but your way of posting was out of line..

Hope, and think, we've all learnt from this, and can go on enjoying the fruits cooperation and discussion in the time to come B)

:hammer:

#6 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • 3579 posts
  • Interests:Claculators, Stephen King, Video Games, Calculators, Programming, Calculators, Reading, Calculators... hmm, what else... Ah! Calculators!

• Calculators:

Posted 24 April 2003 - 02:26 AM

Glad your back, we don't want to lose anyone, and the reactions tward you were totally uncalled for. As bitwise said, your posts were a little off, but I'm not one to criticize ( :rolleyes: ), I've been told to cut down myself. :D

anyway, I think I speak for everyone when I say: welcome back and I hope you stay. :D

#7 MathManiac

MathManiac

Casio Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Maths & Physics
    Girls
    Science fiction
    Cinema

• Calculators:
    fx CG20
    fx 9860 GII SD
    Afx 2.0 plus
    CFX 9850 G
    Fx 115 D
    TI 83 Plus SE
    Ti 92 Plus
    Hp 49 G

Posted 24 April 2003 - 08:37 AM

Sorry people...portuguese message.

Brazzuco ...Eu escrevi um tutorial e deixei na minha p?gina a dizer como se fazia a transforma?->o fx1->fx2 mas pediram-me que o retirasse (tb n->o ando ? procura de problemas legais :/), mas se alguem me pede, nunca nego. E sei que em v?rias zonas de Portugal h? pessoal a usar FX1 com o upgrade .

I wont be posting for a while, but i still come here to read your posts.

#8 ross8653

ross8653

Casio Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:paintball

• Calculators:
    9850 fx2.0

Posted 24 April 2003 - 03:00 PM

it was me who sent you the email

nah i'm just kidding i dont even know what this whole thing is about. I just wanna see some fightin like the ancient forum. Now adays everyone's reporting crap and locking threads wtf guys stop taking every comment like it's about your mom (even if it is)

ps "you keep my mom out of this, and i'll keep this (gesture) out of your mom"

waits for the report...

#9 Brazzucko

Brazzucko

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 25 April 2003 - 12:14 PM

B) It's nice to see you guys again......

And of course I will change my self?? to be a good Casio member?.

Tanks to all?

To mathemaniac? Sorry it?s in Portuguese, it?s nothing important?

Oi cara ja h? muito tempo que n->o tinha news suas heim?.

Quanto ao fato de se poder divulgar a informa?->o acerca de como alterar a FX 1.0 para AFX 2.0, ? um dilema pois ao mesmo tempo que quero divulgar a informa?->o eu a quero ?reter? com medo que os chef?es do minist?rio da educa?->o as retire da lista de m?quinas aceites parar exame??

Vai dando not?cias heim?..

#10 oblivion

oblivion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 April 2003 - 12:28 PM

i'm new here and i don't know much that had happened.... before i continue welcome back!
1 thing's for sure is that with your english skills now... i doubt one could have misinterpreted or misunderstanding... of what you're trying to say.... most probably, theyre just bored that they picked someone up and throw all the hatred at one person.... :hammer:
anyway welcome back!

#11 Brazzucko

Brazzucko

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 25 April 2003 - 12:31 PM

:lol: This could be a reason?.., but anyway I thing that now everything it?s nice, and I hope that from now everything ?works? fine ??.

And tanks...... :)

:D Did you guys like my new icon.......

#12 Bj2c

Bj2c

Casio Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 25 April 2003 - 09:50 PM

very cool icon Brazzucko , welcome back man , may be you can give a couple of english lesson man :blink:

#13 huhn_m

huhn_m

Casio Maniac

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1957 posts
  • Interests:Assembler(!!!)
    Computers and Programming
    Operating Systems
    Programmable Calculators
    Maths and everything arround it

• Calculators:
    FX-82SX / AFX 2.0+ (ROM 1.03) / FX 1.0+ (ROM 1.03)

Posted 26 April 2003 - 04:17 PM

Nice to see you back! (cool icon)!
I've to admit that I also reported one of your posts but
I think you'll do better!

I'll have a FX1.0+ too in some weeks! Maybe you can give some tips!!

#14 Brazzucko

Brazzucko

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 27 April 2003 - 09:52 AM

:D Ok just ask what you want to know, and of course I will need your help to understand some ?hidden? menus that I have found in my FX 1.0, for example the Flash memory manager menu?..

Tanks to all for the welcome messages?:)

#15 Volcano

Volcano

Casio Slave

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

• Calculators:
    CFX-9850 GB Plus WE

Posted 27 April 2003 - 03:07 PM

Tanks to all for the welcome messages?:)

Well, it's not the end yet :D . Also i have to wish you welcome back, and i have a question to ask you too.

In an earlier post by you about Programming in Basic you talked about a program called Physium which you were making. Have you continued to work on it? If so, when will it be ready? :)

#16 Brazzucko

Brazzucko

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 30 April 2003 - 09:15 AM

:D Well it's done, it's called Periodic Table II and this BASIC program has the same functions of the CASIO add in program physium.....

But I have one big problem, I don?t have one web page for you guys download my program, anyway any one is interested on my program?

#17 huhn_m

huhn_m

Casio Maniac

• [Legends]
  • 1957 posts
    Operating Systems
    Programmable Calculators

• Calculators:

Posted 30 April 2003 - 02:54 PM

I'm interrested but you can also create a free
account at geocitys or tripod with ~10MB webspace!

Simplay upload the file instead of sending it to a lot of people! :)

#18 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • 3579 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 30 April 2003 - 05:02 PM

send it to me, I will feature it on my new site.

#19 Bj2c

Bj2c

Casio Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 01 May 2003 - 01:04 PM

let me know when it`s ready to download
:rolleyes:

#20 Brazzucko

Brazzucko

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 01 May 2003 - 06:50 PM

:D Tanks guys....

But let?s me make one small modification ok you will see that for a BASIC program, and considering they size, the Periodic Table II are really fast?

There is one small limitation this version it?s ONLY for the AFX/FX/G100 calcs?.

Right now I?m working to make it work well on the CFX calcs

And tanks Crimson I will send it to you?..

Just wait ok I will sent it on this week end?.:)

#21 Volcano

Volcano

Casio Slave

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

• Calculators:
    CFX-9850 GB Plus WE

Posted 03 May 2003 - 01:07 PM

Brazzuco send me too! :D

(Sorry for late answear, I haven't been able to acces the forum for about a week). :(

#22 Brazzucko

Brazzucko

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 04 May 2003 - 01:41 PM

:D I have received many e-mails asking the same I send it to Crimson, when he put my program on his web site he will put here the link for everyone download it ok?. :)

#23 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • 3579 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 04 May 2003 - 02:46 PM

the program can be downladed at crimsoncasio.casiocalc.org/Prog/Periodic Table II.zip it cant currently be reached by going to my main page so just use this link for now.

brazzucko, which model is it made for/on?

#24 Brazzucko

Brazzucko

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 05 May 2003 - 02:38 PM

:D The Periodic Table II ( version 2.00 ), works on the FX 1.0, AFX 2.0 and G100, I'm working in one version for the FX 9759G and CFX **** * ** calculators....

#25 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • 3579 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 05 May 2003 - 03:21 PM

might i suggest using the color layering disscused in the cad topic, it will make the CFX prog smaller.

#26 Brazzucko

Brazzucko

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 09 May 2003 - 08:56 PM

:lol: Tnaks Crimson.....

When I have the CFx version ready i will send it to you ok.... ;)

#27 Brazzucko

Brazzucko

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 12 May 2003 - 02:49 PM

:blink: I forgot to ask, did you guys like my program, any comments are well come?.. :D

#28 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • 3579 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 13 May 2003 - 02:41 AM

OK, heres my opinion:

first, the layout is perfect and very fast both in loading and runtime, good job. second, there needs to be an easier way to get back to the other side of the table from the ends, and going to the bottom of the main table should put you in the two rows below it instead of having to click on the x and y, those should give you the names of the series. inversely you should have a easyer way to get back up from the bottom, ESC is the key you use to exit the program and should not have multiple uses. Fourth, USE CLRTXT, it gets very anoying in the menus. Fith, experiment with setting the graph background, it will fix the flickering screen. Sixth, very cool, I hope to see more soon! :)

ps: would you mind if I fixed some misspellings and sent it back to you? (ex: HIDROGEN -> HYDROGEN & eart -> earth)

#29 huhn_m

huhn_m

Casio Maniac

• [Legends]
  • 1957 posts
    Operating Systems
    Programmable Calculators

• Calculators:

Posted 13 May 2003 - 03:18 PM

really great work! fast good graphics!

I think he don't has to use clrscr! it's kinda cool to see the effects :-) (special!!)
Very usefull tool!

#30 Brazzucko

Brazzucko

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 13 May 2003 - 03:45 PM

:blink: Thanks guys?.

But I have the new PERIODIC TABLE II version 2.5, they are smaller and very much faster, I thing that you guys will love it, I have see that mistakes Crimson, it?s my natural tendency to ?mix? English whit Portuguese, but anyway thanks a lot for advise me?

I will send it to you Crimson in this week end, I?m just testing to make sure that now EVERITHING will works fine??

Thanks a loot for all your opinions guys?:)

And Crimson if you can do this please send it to me?. thanks? :lol:

And there is a stupid problem whit the FA-123, for example if I write Periodic Table II, The Periodic will disappear and in his place a @ will appear???????, but if I use PERIODIC, they works fine!!!!!!!!, maybe this is one of the problems, I will make sure that in the version 2.5 this mistakes will not appear again?..

Anyway I don?t see any reason to distribute the versions 2.1, 2.3 and 2.4, I will simply distribute the 2.5 because whiteout any doubt this is the best version?.:D :lol: B)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users