TZ250

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

• Calculators:
    Classpad 330 and a few basic Casio's

Posted 29 September 2010 - 02:07 AM

Everyone,
Occasionally my CP330 refuses to turn on. I can tap the on button, but nothing happens. I can hold the on button for a few seconds, but nothing happens. I have to remove the batteries, wait about a minute, then reinstall the batteries. Naturally, I have to set everything again. It does this 1-2 times per month. I've been able to work around it, but I'm concerned that it is trying to fail.

Is this a common problem? Can it be fixed?

The batteries are only a couple of weeks old. It's done that with every set of batteries that it's ever had. Also, I use 1.5V batteries, not rechargeables in this calculator.

TIA!

#2 Guest_will pautarto_*

Guest_will pautarto_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2010 - 05:15 PM

These are questions that are best answered by the people at Casio. You should call them and ask. Please let us know what you find out.

Everyone,
Occasionally my CP330 refuses to turn on. I can tap the on button, but nothing happens. I can hold the on button for a few seconds, but nothing happens. I have to remove the batteries, wait about a minute, then reinstall the batteries. Naturally, I have to set everything again. It does this 1-2 times per month. I've been able to work around it, but I'm concerned that it is trying to fail.

Is this a common problem? Can it be fixed?

The batteries are only a couple of weeks old. It's done that with every set of batteries that it's ever had. Also, I use 1.5V batteries, not rechargeables in this calculator.

TIA!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users