Photo
- - - - -

Where Can I Buy Classpad Manager Software License?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 gregoryhill597

gregoryhill597

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 02:37 PM

I have a Classpad 330 and would like to purchase a license for the Classpad Manager software, but I cannot seem to find
anyplace to do that. My computer is Windows XP Professional 32 bit, but I cannot locate a place to buy the license for any system. The Casio website member resources has upgrades for people that already have the manager, but nothing else that I
could find, e.g. to purchase the license to begin with. Various other online stores (calculatorsinc, casio accessories for cellphones, etc.) also do not have it as far as I can tell. I also asked at Staples in person, that sells the classpad calculator itself, but they seemed not to even be familiar with the existence of the Manager software. Has anyone else run into this??? I have to admit it's a type of problem I have never run into before -- usually companies want to sell their product & consequently don't normally make it almost impossible to find!!!!

#2 Valdis

Valdis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

• Calculators:
    Casio fx-991ES, Casio ClassPad 300 Plus, HP 35s

Posted 05 December 2010 - 11:26 AM

I bought Classpad Manager here http://www.dynatech.de/

#3 weirleader

weirleader

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

• Calculators:
    ClassPad 330
    fx-CG10 Prizm
    fx-9860GII
    fx-9750GII

Posted 14 December 2010 - 07:37 PM

I have a Classpad 330 and would like to purchase a license for the Classpad Manager software, but I cannot seem to find
anyplace to do that. My computer is Windows XP Professional 32 bit, but I cannot locate a place to buy the license for any system. The Casio website member resources has upgrades for people that already have the manager, but nothing else that I
could find, e.g. to purchase the license to begin with. Various other online stores (calculatorsinc, casio accessories for cellphones, etc.) also do not have it as far as I can tell. I also asked at Staples in person, that sells the classpad calculator itself, but they seemed not to even be familiar with the existence of the Manager software. Has anyone else run into this??? I have to admit it's a type of problem I have never run into before -- usually companies want to sell their product & consequently don't normally make it almost impossible to find!!!!

it's not easy to find, but I also found it here: http://www.shopcasio.com/product/1913

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users