• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3579 posts
  • Interests:Claculators, Stephen King, Video Games, Calculators, Programming, Calculators, Reading, Calculators... hmm, what else... Ah! Calculators!

• Calculators:
    Algebra FX2.0, CFX 9850Ga+, Classpad 300

Posted 13 May 2003 - 08:12 PM

Introducing my newest game: TET. This is an amusing little game remenisint of tetris so I decided to call it the prolog to tetris, hence the name. Its not quite done so I need some people to try and break it and report errors back to me, also it would be nice if someone with a CFX tried it and told me how gameplay is on that, if they think they would play it Ill make a special CFX version.

TET

if you could please rate the following things so I can see what needs to be improved:
Speed
Difficulty
Replay value
Length (right now the game has an end, but soon it will just get progressivly harder)
Size
Graphics
Overall

also please tell me what you would like to see. also, note what calc your using so I can take that into consideration.

Controls:
[<],[>]: move ball
<span class=EXE' />: Pause

Instructions:
the object of the game is to fill as much of the screen as you can by droping a ball twards the bottom, when the ball hits it inverts the pixles to either side of it and fills in its position, the ball sticks to exisiting structures and formations created durring play. The ball starts off being droped near the bottom of the screen but soon moves up and eventually is droped from the top of the screen. when the ball is placed at the top of the screen and finds that it has been placed over an existing ball the level is over and your score is calculated, you then move on to the next level.

please note that not everything is functioning and that some things are in the process of being changed, but the game is fully playable. also, eventually their will be several game modes, including a mode in which you try to keep the screen clear.

Thanks. :)

#2 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • 3579 posts
  • Interests:Claculators, Stephen King, Video Games, Calculators, Programming, Calculators, Reading, Calculators... hmm, what else... Ah! Calculators!

• Calculators:

Posted 15 May 2003 - 12:29 AM

is anybody testing this? :(

Oh well, if someone is here is the newest update...

TET Update

this version includes some fixes and a few features mentioned above.

#3 Brazzucko

Brazzucko

UCF BASIC Programming Champion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

• Calculators:
    FX 1.0, CFX 9850 GB Plus and FX 9750G

Posted 15 May 2003 - 09:41 AM

:lol: Very very cool nice job?.

#4 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • 3579 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 15 May 2003 - 09:51 AM

Thank you, more updateds are on the way. If you want to see anything in future versions just ask.

#5 Brazzucko

Brazzucko

UCF BASIC Programming Champion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

• Calculators:
    FX 1.0, CFX 9850 GB Plus and FX 9750G

Posted 15 May 2003 - 10:05 AM

:lol: I?m asking right now; just send it to me, or give-me the link?..

And thanks for your help?.. I will send to you in the week end the version 2.6, it?s smaller, more fast ( than the version 2.5 ), and whit new features? :D

#6 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • 3579 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 15 May 2003 - 10:19 AM

I ment that if you have any suggestions for future versions just post it here, links to the new updates will be posted here as well. :)

#7 Pixter

Pixter

Casio Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:casio, visual basic, lego mindstorms and formula 1.

• Calculators:
    cfx9850gb plus

Posted 16 May 2003 - 02:11 PM

very nice game

and it works fine :)

#8 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • 3579 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 16 May 2003 - 07:33 PM

thanks for the tests, I'm getting alot of positive responses from people at my school as well (one asked me if I could port it to a Ti-86 :lol: ). Is there anything anyone would like to see in future versions, and what about a CFX version, is their a need for one or is it fast enough as it is (and small enough).

Still to come:
Better graphics for the game screen and some other mode (I don't know what yet), also I'm considering creating a high score feature for normal and challenge mode.

I discovered a small bug in the last update, here is a link to the newest version: TET v2.01

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users