aloisek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Calculators:
    Classpad 300

Posted 16 February 2011 - 09:36 PM

Hi All,

I came back to the school after year and I wish to make alive great friend CP300plus.

But unfortunetly I discover that CD and cable I lost durring the moving :banghead: .

Right now durring the connection with different cabel I get error durring instalation of device - drivers CESG502 not found.

I already download CP manager, I have serial of software. Also ADin instalarot

Also www.classpad.org is gone :blink: and http://www.cpsdk.com do not work any more. :banghead:

I hope that there is any hope for me

Thans

Jakub

#2 MicroPro

MicroPro

Casio Overlord

• Deputy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

• Calculators:
    Casio ClassPad 300

Posted 18 February 2011 - 12:49 PM

Hello. Drivers have nothing to do with cables (usually).
In what part of installation do you get the error? Can you see the Add Hardware Wizard of win xp searching for the drivers?
Drivers are included with ClassPad Manager if you have downloaded it from casio education website.

#3 aloisek

aloisek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Calculators:
    Classpad 300

Posted 19 February 2011 - 06:48 AM

Hello. Drivers have nothing to do with cables (usually).
In what part of installation do you get the error? Can you see the Add Hardware Wizard of win xp searching for the drivers?
Drivers are included with ClassPad Manager if you have downloaded it from casio education website.

When installing the ClassPad Manager version on the CD provided with the ClassPad I get an error "Installation failed!", however the install wiz completes and event manager reports it as a successful install. The CPM runs and looks ok.

Upon connecting the USB cable to the ClassPad I get the CSG502 "revolving door/hardware install" problem as previously described. I have attempted all fixes suggested with no luck.

Btw. I found the original CD - and still the same durring the instalation I get error message that Insatllation failded. And I go to same as describet upper

Edited by aloisek, 19 February 2011 - 07:59 AM.

#4 MicroPro

MicroPro

Casio Overlord

• Deputy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

• Calculators:
    Casio ClassPad 300

Posted 20 February 2011 - 08:14 AM

If you have connected ClassPad to your computer before installing the drivers, you may have done a mess in your system's drivers. But don't loose hope and try this:
Search your computer for a file called CESG502.INF you must find it if you've installed the manager.
Go to Control Panel -> Add Hardware Wizard -> then press Next and wait. Usually nothing happens and you see 'Have you already connected...?' Select 'Yes, ...'
In the next screen scroll all the way down and choose 'Add a new hardware device' and Next.
In the next screen 'Install the hardware that I manually...' and Next.
In the next screen 'Show All Devices' and Next.
In the next screen click 'Have Disk...' button, then 'Browse' and open the CESG502.INF file you had found.
Press OK! See if this solves your problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users