verticale

Casio Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

• Calculators:
    AFX 2.0,fx 3900p,fx 4500p

Posted 27 May 2003 - 07:37 PM

Hi..I am an italian electrical engineering student, and I will soon have the electronics 1 and 2 exams...so I want to ask if there would be any possibility to save in the AFX several electrical schemes....how could I edit them and save them on the calculator?? (they are a sort of drawings, schemes including resistances, condensators, transistors, operational amplifiers, and so on)...should I create them as images?? is there the possibility to save them in memory and, in this case, would the memory be sufficient??
Thanks very much....(I know it is very difficult to realize what I am asking...)

#2 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3579 posts
  • Interests:Claculators, Stephen King, Video Games, Calculators, Programming, Calculators, Reading, Calculators... hmm, what else... Ah! Calculators!

• Calculators:
    Algebra FX2.0, CFX 9850Ga+, Classpad 300

Posted 27 May 2003 - 07:54 PM

just create several 127x64 monocrome images (on pc) and load them onto the calc with FlashCom (or the like) then use sysexpl to view them.

#3 Brazzucko

Brazzucko

UCF BASIC Programming Champion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

• Calculators:
    FX 1.0, CFX 9850 GB Plus and FX 9750G

Posted 27 May 2003 - 08:07 PM

:D There is one program to create a EXE picture file in gray scale 5, it?s very useful for you?.

#4 Casto Productions

Casto Productions

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

• Calculators:
    TI-83, TI-86, CFX-9850, AFX2.0

Posted 28 May 2003 - 08:43 PM

As Brazzucko just pointed out, there is a program out that will allow you to make any pic into to grey-scale picture that is an executable file, so you can load it to the calc and open it with any explorer program. The good news about that program is the picture can be bigger than the size of the calculator screen and all you have to do is scroll around with the arrow keys while viewing it. The bad news is the program is only availible in French (so far), so unless you can read French it may be difficult to use at first (thats the problem I had, read the thread titled "Pictures on the AFX" in the main forum). The grey-scale would probably be better than just black and white for electical schemes.

:blink: I just realized I don't remember where I downloaded that program from, I was going to add a link. Anyone else know where to get that from again?

#5 2072

Casio over god

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts
  • Interests:Alternative states of consciousness, programming, making things work the best they possibly can.

• Calculators:
    AFX2 ROM 1.02, CFX-9940GT+, FX-180P-Plus

Posted 29 May 2003 - 01:45 AM

http://perso.wanadoo.../zip/bmp100.zip

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users