• 29 posts

• Calculators:
    ClassPad 330
    fx-CG10 Prizm
    fx-9860GII
    fx-9750GII

Posted 11 March 2011 - 02:26 AM

Hi all,

I know this is not the best fit for a post like this, but I've been a long-time lurker and I know the posters in this particular forum know their stuff. I'm somewhat familiar with polar form of complex numbers from an American standpoint but I'm hoping to broaden my horizons and pick up a foreign text (because I frequently see foreign posters asking questions in a different format than I've seen before).

Can anybody suggest a good text (non-English)?

Hope this makes sense....

#2 kucalc

kucalc

Casio Maniac

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1422 posts
  • Interests:Programming: C/C++, Fortran, LISP, COBOL 85 Standard, PHP, x86 and SH3 Assembly

Computer graphics

• Calculators:
    fx-9860G / fx-7400G Plus / Algebra FX 2.0+ / fx-9770G / CFX-9850G / CFX-9850GB+ / TI-89 / TI-nSpire

Posted 16 March 2011 - 12:38 AM

Hi weirleader. :)

Non-english text? What language do you want the text in?

#3 weirleader

weirleader

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

• Calculators:
    ClassPad 330
    fx-CG10 Prizm
    fx-9860GII
    fx-9750GII

Posted 16 March 2011 - 01:55 AM

Hi weirleader. :)

Non-english text? What language do you want the text in?

Well, I can scarcely be too picky with a strange request like this, but I'd imagine French, Polish, or German (I know a smattering of French and Polish and a friend could probably help me with the German). Of course, I could make hefty use of Google Translate, too!

Like I was saying above, I'm just wanting to see how it's done elsewhere. I've browsed some of the complaints/questions about polar form in the past and they don't all resemble the way I used to do it. Granted, that was over a decade ago... :-)

I tried just randomly browsing through Amazon (I even looked at Amazon.de), but I have very little idea what I'd be getting. A lot of that stuff resembles books of tables and formulas and I'm afraid it wouldn't have problems and application.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users