Photo
- - - - -

Hmm... Genesis asked... so there's no questions?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 genesis

genesis

UCF BASIC Programming Runner Up

• PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts
  • Interests:Speaking German, computers, defending CFX calculators...

• Calculators:
    CFX 9850 GB+

Posted 27 July 2003 - 05:02 AM

What is this? I ask a question in a post and you go, OH!!! SO THERE ARE NO QUESTIONS??? What, am I invisible or something! Ignoring me is fine, but pretending that I haven't done something which I have is IMMORAL!!! I am deply offended by this...

On a lighter note, (judging by the quality of misleading conduct eg. casiokingdom, and spam in the main forum, I stand by the fact that my questions are HIGHLY relevant) I have found the program I am looking for, thankyou very much to the maker of Miina, and extracted a useful segment. It scans all the cells connected to Mat C[Y,X] (a 7x7 matrix) that have Z and replaces those with 9. Please post any comments on this extract especially whether or not the matrix used in it is required.

If Z>4 And Z×]->Mat D
1->O
For 1->K To O
0->L
For Mat D[1,K]-1->I To Mat D[I,K]+1
For Mat D[2,K]-L->J To Mat D[2,K]+L
If I>0 And J>0 And J<8 And I<8
Then If Mat C[I,J]=Z
Then 9->Mat C[I,J]
Augment(Mat D,[[I][J]])->Mat D
Isz O
IfEnd
IfEnd
Next
L=1=>Dsz L
L=0=>Isz L
Next
Next
IfEnd

NOTE: The L is used because in my program diagonal connection doesn't count.

#2 Exca

Exca

Casio Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 27 July 2003 - 06:41 AM

What is this? I ask a question in a post and you go, OH!!! SO THERE ARE NO QUESTIONS??? What, am I invisible or something! Ignoring me is fine, but pretending that I haven't done something which I have is IMMORAL!!! I am deply offended by this...

Now I am totally confused, this is the only post you have made for a long time (>week)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users