Photo
- - - - -

Create A Shortcut For A Classpad 330 Plus Application.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AdamE

AdamE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

• Calculators:
    Classpad 330

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:39 AM

Hello,
I used to make shortcuts for my applications in Classpad 330 using "My Programs.cpa", but now in Classpad 330 plus there is no suuport for *.cpa extension (as you know), so how could I make shortcuts for the Classpad 330 Plus?.
Thank you.

#2 MicroPro

MicroPro

Casio Overlord

• Deputy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 640 posts

• Calculators:
    Casio ClassPad 300

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:40 AM

Hi. Unfortunately there is no built-in way of creating shortcuts for Basic programs other than that Add-in, but you can fake that behavior by writing a Basic program that runs other Basic programs.

There was a program called CSYSTEM by CrimsonCasio but it isn't around, so I made another simple basic program that can help you launch your programs.

Note that you need the ClassPad stdlib to run this (download here, click the green button under the screen picture). Actually, ONLY the call program which is in its library folder is needed, use CP Manager or FA CP-1 to transfer it to CP alone if you don't want the entire library.

I save this program with the name A so that it appears before everything else in the Program application and to easily run it by typing A in Main program:

local folders,progs,i,y
{"main", "library"}⇒folders
{"game", "UnitConv"}⇒progs

ClrText
For 1⇒i To Dim(progs) Step 1
  (i-1)*10+1⇒y
  Locate 1,y, i
  Locate 12,y, progs[i]
Next

Input i, "Choose?"
call(folders[i],progs[i],{},4433)

Edit the the second and third lines to specify your programs, e.g I have specified main\game and library\UnitConv programs. (If you see unknown characters in the above code, they are CP's :arrow: char).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users