#1 RASM9805

RASM9805

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Calculators:
    FX 9750GII FX CG50 TI 84 Plus Silver TI 89 Titanium Ti 80

Posted 13 July 2019 - 08:32 PM

Hi, i recently bought a casio fx-cg50 and i was doing some operations when i realized that i can´t press the "exe" button in order to get a previous value to use it in the actual line, i searched and found that i can clip and paste, but i just can do that with the operations, not with the result. Is there a way to do something like pressing "exe" to the result to put it in the actual line for using it (different from store variables)?

Thanks

#2 piu58

piu58

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts

• Calculators:
    Casio Graph 90+E, Casio fx-CG20

Posted 14 July 2019 - 06:40 AM

If you simply continue a formula, the calculator starts automaticly with "Ans", which is the last result. This is the reason for having two minus signs. The one without () gives an Ans, where the (-) i a leading sign to a number (without Ans).

If you need the last value somewhere in the formular, may be for a sqrt, you get it with Shift (-).

• RASM9805 likes this

#3 RASM9805

RASM9805

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Calculators:
    FX 9750GII FX CG50 TI 84 Plus Silver TI 89 Titanium Ti 80

Posted 14 July 2019 - 04:03 PM

But if i need another value that isn't the last, what can i do? Because not always i can Clip and Paste the formula because if i used "Ans" in the formula that i want to clip, it will not work when i paste it because the "Ans" will take the actual value and not the value taken when i made the calculation for first tim

#4 piu58

piu58

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts

• Calculators:
    Casio Graph 90+E, Casio fx-CG20

Posted 14 July 2019 - 05:34 PM

if you want store a value it is fastest to type -> X. X ist the best value for that because it has it's own key.

• RASM9805 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FX-CG50, Prizm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users