qwerty841

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts

• Calculators:
    ClassPad 300,TI 83 PSE,TI Voyage 200,Windows Calculator

Posted 09 August 2004 - 05:36 PM

is there an upgrade newer than 1.24 yet?

#162 Daruosh

Daruosh

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Electronics, Image Processing, Neural Networks, AI, System Development, Calc, Guitar, Music,

• Calculators:
    CP 300 OS 3.03, Algebra FX 2.0 Plus ROM 1.05, CG-20

Posted 09 August 2004 - 08:12 PM

Yeah, but not released yet. And spreadsheet is built-in app. I think CrimsonCasio and SoftCalc have it ;)

#163 Antonius

Antonius

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 12:13 PM

I'll use my first post for some rants and suggestions.

I'd like to download and install the newer release of OS and software (spreadsheet), but I'd have to register to Casio site, giving a lot of personal data.

1) Why is it not available as a free dowload, like most vendor's updated driver and bios?
2) If they need a proof of purchase, a serial number should be enought: what do my name, age, address, job have to do with it?
3) What could they used for, if not updating a CP300?

In my country there are laws protecting personal data: you have to explicitly autorize their collection.

Now for the suggestion part:
I get my Bode plots using the standard function plot.
I start writing the transfer function, e.g. 1/(i*x+1), where i=sqrt(-1) and x=omega
- for the module part, I set x and y in log scale (adjust y to get dB)
- for the phase part, I set x in log scale, and y in linear scale
start point must be x>0, end point to the wanted frequency, but screen resolution limits display to a few decades.
Sadly, no way to get module and phase at the same time.

Still working on Nyquist, Nichols and root locus plots.

#164 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3579 posts
  • Interests:Claculators, Stephen King, Video Games, Calculators, Programming, Calculators, Reading, Calculators... hmm, what else... Ah! Calculators!

• Calculators:
    Algebra FX2.0, CFX 9850Ga+, Classpad 300

Posted 12 August 2004 - 07:46 PM

well, i think most of those questions are for statistical reasons, Im pretty sure if you dont want to enter your information you could just enter random stuff, ex:

Name: Bob
address: 123 bobroad, bobland BB, 12345
job: ruler of the universe

i suspect that many people do that.

on the other hand, by downloading the OS update you are saying that you agree to give them your information (and they will follow there privacy policy), i suspect that they will have made this compliant with laws in any country they do business with.

CASIO constantly reviews and revises its existing Online Privacy Policy in order to ensure compliance with laws and other regulations that cover the protection of Personal Information, and to ensure the highest level of security possible.

if you want more info/advice about this i suggest you PM SoftCalc, he works with casio and would no more about how they treat these kind of situations. :)

:lol: Oh, and welcome to the UCF :thumbsup:

#165 Antonius

Antonius

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 August 2004 - 09:52 AM

Thank you, CrimsonCasio.

I know I could send them dummy answers, but still I think it is a dumb request.
If everyone did that, it would defeat the statistical purpouse of the questions.
I think it would be saner to allow free downloads, and propose a questionnaire to those willing to answer.

Or, at least, add to the form a checkbox saying: "discard my answers: I sent you bull....".

Back to the serious part:
As someone asked before, is there a way to get two indipendent plot windows?
It would be useful to get both modules and phase of the Bode diagram.

Is there a way to get a variable step increase in a parametric plot?
It would be nice to save time skipping zones where points are denser.

Software suggestions:
Laplace, Fourier and other transforms.
A context sensitive help, with a short description of commands, parameters and functions: a little more than the assistant, a lot less than the full manual, something like "man command-name".
An open source software to connect CP300 to <{GNULINUX}>. I'm not looking for a full fledged <{GNULINUX}> classpad manager: even an unsupported, command line, use-at-your-risk little program.
Or let CPmanager "play nice" within WINE (<{GNULINUX}> win emulator).
Or, at least, release the specs of the communication protocol, and let someone write it in his spare time.

Hardware improvements:
A better display, maybe a backlit one. I know, battery life and so on, but using Ni-Me AAA this is a non-issue.
A slot for a standard memory card(cf, sd, mmc), to let it store programs, data, ebooks (a pdf reader?).
A better keyboard, with hard plastic keys (hp anyone?).

#166 Overlord

Overlord

Casio Technician

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Interests:Math Researcher

• Calculators:
    My head - C300 OS 3.00 - G100 Rom 1.02 - G65 - G60 - G25

Posted 13 August 2004 - 10:33 AM

I've already said it, but a better add-in installer would be great (for the moment, i must try at least 3 times to transfer an add-in, and close/relaunch the installer at least 1 time)

("Access denied" or "The handle identifying the source file is not valid. The file")

#167 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • 3579 posts
  • Interests:Claculators, Stephen King, Video Games, Calculators, Programming, Calculators, Reading, Calculators... hmm, what else... Ah! Calculators!

• Calculators:

Posted 13 August 2004 - 03:25 PM

really? ive never had anything like that happen...

#168 Lovecasio

Lovecasio

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Interests:Organic chemistry.<br />Pharmacy

• Calculators:
    fx 570 MS, Casio AFX 2.0+, ClassPad 300

Posted 14 August 2004 - 05:07 AM

Hi.
I have no problem of using Addin installer, too. You can resize its window and then drag your file into the right window ( like in ClassPad manager ).
If you transfer a file which has already been stored in your ClassPad, it will ask you whether you want to rewrite the file. I think we can use it to upgrade built-in application ( which are locked-file ), it will ask something like: "Locked file. Unlock and overwrite?". If you rename the file Spreadsheet.cpa into Spreadsheet.2003.cpa and transfer to the ClassPad, it will say: "Too many application"... :)

#169 PJay

PJay

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts

• Calculators:
    Casio fx-991ES Plus

Posted 23 August 2004 - 03:20 PM

CP300 with a Color LCD screen and faster CPU :rolleyes: very nice B)
Why CP300 doesn't support "Grad" angle and "BIN, OCT, DEC, HEX" mode ? :(

#170 SoftCalc

SoftCalc

Casio Technician

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

• Calculators:
    ClassPad 300 , AFX 2.0, HP-48/49/50, TI-89/92/Voyager, HP Expander, etc...

Posted 23 August 2004 - 06:02 PM

Why CP300 doesn't support "Grad" angle and "BIN, OCT, DEC, HEX" mode ?  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It sounds like you are an HP48/49 user. :D
I agree. I would like BIN/OCT/DEC/HEX modes as well.

#171 archaons

archaons

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Calculators:
    C300 and ti83+

Posted 23 August 2004 - 08:26 PM

.... and softcalc integer those functions in the OS B) :crazy: :greengrin: :blah:

#172 betoe

betoe

UCF Spanish Translator

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • Interests:Electronics, SW development, automotive. Swim->bike->run

• Calculators:
    Algebra FX2.0 (R.I.P.), Classpad 300

Posted 23 August 2004 - 08:39 PM

I agree with the HEX and other numerical bases numbers. I dont like a lot to use basic programs for this kind of operations.

#173 Daruosh

Daruosh

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Electronics, Image Processing, Neural Networks, AI, System Development, Calc, Guitar, Music,

• Calculators:

Posted 23 August 2004 - 08:45 PM

I wish in OS v2.0 our suggestions (Base-N systems, Grad option, LAPLACE and FOURIER trans and other software improvments) will be considered.

#174 SoftCalc

SoftCalc

Casio Technician

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 23 August 2004 - 10:06 PM

I wish in OS v2.0 our suggestions (Base-N systems, Grad option, LAPLACE and FOURIER trans and other software improvments) will be considered.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OK, your wish is my command. There is a base calculator for the ClassPad now :D

I've added yet another new add-in on ClassPad.org. This one is a simple 4-function calculator that only operates on integers. The REAL feature for this calculator is it displays in HEX/DEC/OCT/BIN. It also has a basic RPN stack.

This add-in is pretty limited as a calculator, but it is great if you want to do some quick base calculations. It was programmed by Eric Vargas Albertson, who is an intern at Saltire. I'll start a new topic for this new add-in :P

#175 PJay

PJay

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts

• Calculators:
    Casio fx-991ES Plus

Posted 24 August 2004 - 09:27 AM

Very good :clap: :D
And please add "Grad" angle to CP300 !
Thanks. :)

#176 Daruosh

Daruosh

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 27 August 2004 - 01:15 AM

@Softcalc: Does CASIO paln to release a financial add-in??

#177 betoe

betoe

UCF Spanish Translator

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • Interests:Electronics, SW development, automotive. Swim->bike->run

• Calculators:
    Algebra FX2.0 (R.I.P.), Classpad 300

Posted 27 August 2004 - 01:26 AM

A lot of people send me e-mails doing this question, "Does CASIO paln to release a financial add-in?? ". Hope softcalc will answer this here :D.

#178 SoftCalc

SoftCalc

Casio Technician

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 27 August 2004 - 01:35 AM

I can't comment on anything Casio is developing.

Its reasonable to look at what add-ins they created for the AFX series and hope that they create the same ones for the ClassPad. I'm not saying they will create all the same add-ins for the ClassPad as they did for the AFX (because I really don't know), but it makes sense that the next add-in for the ClassPad will be somewhere in the AFX add-in list. ;)

#179 Griott

Griott

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:Programming Delphi, C#.NET, PocketPC.<br />Casio ClassPad 300 Programming, bugs, issues, notes, observations, colaborations, ideas, etc.<br />Use of the CP300 technology in the classroom, proffessionally and as a hobby.<br />

• Calculators:
    CP300, AFX2.0+,FX1.0+,CFX9950GBWE, HP49G

Posted 01 September 2004 - 05:23 PM

Well, with experiences with students and teachers, and with things I have seen my self, I have collected a set of suggestions for the ClassPad 300. Some of them are already present in this forum :)
ClassPad 300 Suggestions
Engineering and constants library. SI units conversion: A must have, like other calculators.
Slope fields.
Level curves (civil engineering)
Autoadjustable regresions: Being able to fit the best regresion given a set of points.
Linear algebra funcitions: Diagonal matrix (not vector), like in M=L+D+U. The trace (in sp. Traza) of a matrix. The arithmetic mean of a matrix, etc. Covariance and correlation matrixes, arithmethic mean of a matrix.
Financial application: Just like the AFX+ or the CFX. Many teachers and students demand this.
Time series: For advanced statistics analisys.
SDK: We are requiring it urgently :cry: .
Full compatibility among MS Excel, CP300 and CPManager :hammer: : The next version of CPManager combined with new add-ins/os update must give full compatibility with excel. This is the minimum required to gain a bigger market. Most people say that if they cannot view their data (lists, matrixes, tesct files ) in office this sw will not succeed much.
BASIC siggestions: User defined functions that could be more than a line in size and being able to be called from the main window as well as from other programs and e-activities.
CP49 + UserRPL + {HP,TI}Basic To CP Basic app. This could make users of HP/TI change theiur minds to CP.
Variable size fonts :plol: : One should be able to change the font size of the OS( The GUI, dialogs etc) and for each application.
Basic programs/functions should be able to return values.
The string comparison and concatenation should be easier.
Excpetion handling in BASIC (I hope the C++ in SDK has this feature!).
Auto word wrap in e-activities and in main: It is annoying having to check whether one has passed the end of line to press the exe button to go to next line.
Laplace, Z-Trasnform, Bode Diagrams, Fourier analisis.
Some way tu put the speaker working. (alarms, end process beeps, cancel beeps, etc.). This shouldbe covered in the SDK too.
Real time clock, usable by programs.
Step by step solutions in CAS, like integrals :banghead: . Other calculators do this already and very well. Step by step Integration and in general all the CAS operations. Its good but not enough knowing the symbolic result, one needs to know the precedure to reach it. This is what a real teacher/tutor would do.
This is to plot 3d collected data: Being able to fill a matrix and then graphing it in the 3d app, like a mesh or surface.
Print to a USB printer directly :ph34r: .
Some one asked if thorug the USB port more memory could be added) :ph34r:
Well I hope people at CASIO R&D see my and your suggestions and have them in mind when they release new OS versions and add-ins.

Thank you!

#180 SoftCalc

SoftCalc

Casio Technician

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 01 September 2004 - 05:51 PM

Wow Griott. Nice suggestions. I like all of them!

I think when the SDK is released anything that Casio doesn't do can be done by dedicated users. :)

I've been working on a CP49 add-in that works like the HP49. It is not an HP49 emulator, but a real ClassPad add-in. The idea is, when you write a program you should be able to use any HP49 function or ClassPad function. Since the HP49 has so many functions this isn't an easy task. The first step is to get the RPN stack and commandline interface working and to get simple UserRPL programs to run this is 95% finished).

Maybe someone else out there will want to write a TI-89/TI-Basic add-in. If they do, it would be great to combine them so you can run any program written for the "big 3". :D

#181 Daruosh

Daruosh

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 01 September 2004 - 10:32 PM

@SoftCalc: Can you tell us some improvement of new OS?
I'm intrested in CAS and Units Conversation?

#182 SoftCalc

SoftCalc

Casio Technician

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 01 September 2004 - 11:34 PM

I'm sorry, I can't really comment on anything in development.

I can always tell you about what ClassPad projects I'm working on in my personal time, but I doubt this would be as interesting. :lol2:

#183 Daruosh

Daruosh

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 01 September 2004 - 11:41 PM

OK, do you know when it will release?

#184 SoftCalc

SoftCalc

Casio Technician

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 02 September 2004 - 12:05 AM

It wouldn't really matter if I knew when it is scheduled to be released. A schedule and an actual date are sometimes far apart. :D

I'm not in the loop that makes this decision, so even if I knew, I really don't know. There are things that I didn't think would be released as soon as they were, and other things that were released months after I thought.

Sorry I'm not much help.

#185 Griott

Griott

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:Programming Delphi, C#.NET, PocketPC.<br />Casio ClassPad 300 Programming, bugs, issues, notes, observations, colaborations, ideas, etc.<br />Use of the CP300 technology in the classroom, proffessionally and as a hobby.<br />

• Calculators:
    CP300, AFX2.0+,FX1.0+,CFX9950GBWE, HP49G

Posted 02 September 2004 - 02:40 PM

I think when the SDK is released anything that Casio doesn't do can be done by dedicated users.  :)

I am convinced of that too. Many people expects specialized applications on the CP, or at least some apps available for other calcs not for the CP. I think that when CASIO releases the CP SDK there will be an avalanche of new applications from dedicated users!

#186 2072

Casio over god

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts
  • Interests:Alternative states of consciousness, programming, making things work the best they possibly can.

• Calculators:
    AFX2 ROM 1.02, CFX-9940GT+, FX-180P-Plus

Posted 02 September 2004 - 05:26 PM

And the File Sharing will have food forever :)

#187 Daruosh

Daruosh

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 02 September 2004 - 09:48 PM

Yeah, we are waiting. But I think OS impovments are more important.
SDK lets you write your custom apps, but when ClassPad doesn't support something like advanced CAS, what can you do???

#188 SoftCalc

SoftCalc

Casio Technician

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 02 September 2004 - 10:08 PM

SDK lets you write your custom apps, but when ClassPad doesn't support something like advanced CAS, what can you do???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh.....you can do almost anything you want in an add-in. Its only code. :)
For example, you could customize the MAIN application as an add-in. If you write improvements to the CAS you could have them work in your own "add-in MAIN".

This would be a lot of work. You would have to handle expressions before the CAS got a chance to evaluate them. If you create anything really different (like a new syntax for units) you would have to write your own parser and do much of the work that the CAS normally does. This is not simple.

I agree, having improvements in the OS is much better, but it doesn't mean you can't have really big things from an add-in. :D
Anyone seen my prototype of an HP49 running on the ClassPad?

#189 XF007

XF007

Casio Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

• Calculators:
    ClassPad 300

Posted 06 September 2004 - 07:10 AM

we can do a ti89 addin too :D :P

#190 Daruosh

Daruosh

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 06 September 2004 - 07:16 PM

really? TI89 Add-In on CP?/

#191 Lianna

Lianna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

• Calculators:
    ClassPad 300
    CFX-9850G

Posted 20 September 2004 - 12:39 AM

Oh.....you can do almost anything you want in an add-in. Its only code. :)
-...-
I agree, having improvements in the OS is much better, but it doesn't mean you can't have really big things from an add-in. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SoftCalc:

1) Excuse me... does that mean anyone can create an add-in?
Where do I find a spec how to write it? What do I need?
(I'm a programmer)
Or did you mean that it is possible only with CP300 SDK?

2) RPNCalc - is it possible for you to add and/or/xor bitwise functions,
e.g. under [(] [)] and [=] resp., as they have no meaning?

3) ClassPad 300 feature request / bug report:
- fill(0,999) "insufficient system memory to run..." error - excuse me,
the classpad is said to have 512kB, if what I store is a number (32B?)
then it's less than 32kB, not mentioning c.a.500kB of free memory?

- Why for/next or ":" can't be used in main? All the functionality is present.
On CFX it is really useful during simple calculations.

BTW, there are no ClassPad buttons in forum emoticons.
BTW2, this forum is a great place.

Best regards,

Anna

#192 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • 3579 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 20 September 2004 - 12:53 AM

hehe :)

BTW, there are no ClassPad buttons in forum emoticons.
BTW2, this forum is a great place.

too/two true ;)

it is possible to make an add-in only with the CP SDK, which will shorly be available to everyone, once Saltire/Casio has finished developing it.

- Why for/next or ":" can't be used in main? All the functionality is present.
On CFX it is really useful during simple calculations.

good question, we dont know :) we've asked before (and other questions like it)... it seems it was just intentionally left out for some reason...

3) ClassPad 300 feature request / bug report:
- fill(0,999) "insufficient system memory to run..." error - excuse me,
the classpad is said to have 512kB, if what I store is a number (32B?)
then it's less than 32kB, not mentioning c.a.500kB of free memory?

this is probably due to the bug in the matrix functions which can also cause massive slowdowns in the calc when doing the simplest of matrix opperations.

#193 Lianna

Lianna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

• Calculators:
    ClassPad 300
    CFX-9850G

Posted 23 September 2004 - 10:51 PM

Hello again,

Gee, CFX programming seems like utopia after a while with CP300; :banghead:
while CP300 has many functions giving answers I had to program on CFX,
the others seem to take much longer on supposedly faster hardware CP has.
CP is much less predictable, too <_<
I have a few questions:

- is there a string in NumToStr function (like "Fix2") that allows for
"Normal 1" output? BTW, "Fix0" gives a point after the number, e.g. "17."
Is that right?

- SetDecimal appears to be not working correctly in the program; I put
SetDecimal first and SetStandard last in the program, but if program terminates in
the middle (error or break), then after next run (with SetDecimal first) it looks like
it works for some expressions and not for others. Funny, but bold single-letter
variables are less often affected than the not-bold ones (shouldn't they be the
same? :huh: ).

- Does SetDecimal works for all following code or has limited scope only?

- Can't make StrCmp run properly; I write "StrCmp a,b,c" (a and b are strings)
and it either stops with 'Undefined variable' error or do not update c at all.
I checked it with both local and global variables.

- Is there any command on ClassPad like "=>" on CFX9850*?
(like "A=0=>Goto 5" meaning if condition do command else jump to next one)

- Do I understand correctly that "SetDecimal:8->a:ExpToStr a,b:Print b"
should show 8? It does not, or only if commands are in sequence; if print is later,
it shows a instead of 8. What if I changed it to "ExpToStr rFactor(a),b":
it should show 2^3, shouldn't it?

Regards, Anna

Edit: PS. BTW, someone was unhappy about lack of Fourier Transforms - if that's
about DFT/IDFT on list data, I can post the code; this is one of the problems
that are solved on CP in minutes rather than hours on CFX,
and much easier and faster, too.

#194 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • 3579 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 23 September 2004 - 11:07 PM

hmm, interesting...

yes, CP basic is a bit slower (that may not matter for much longer though :) ), but i can answer at least some of you questions:

1) never use StrToNum, its useless and slow. use strToExp() (String to Expression). sentax: strToExp("1234")=>var
it will also execute any expressions in it: Print strToExp("1+1+1+1") = 4

2) i dont know what SetDecimal is for sure, but i think it changes the display mode (Decimal/assistant) for the entire calc... dont know any more than that.

3) try this code, tell me if it works:
Local abc
StrCmp "hi","hi",abc
print abc

(abc sould = 0)

4) nope, that was removed in the AFX and up. :(

5) in decimal mode it should evaluate 2^3 first, then display it. in assistant mode it should show 2^3.

hope that helps.

#195 Lianna

Lianna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

• Calculators:
    ClassPad 300
    CFX-9850G

Posted 24 September 2004 - 12:06 AM

[...]
1) never use StrToNum, its useless and slow. use strToExp() (String to Expression).  sentax: strToExp("1234")=>var
it will also execute any expressions in it: Print strToExp("1+1+1+1") = 4
[...]
3) try this code, tell me if it works:
[...]

1) I meant NumToStr and ExpToStr, not StrToNum nor StrToExp

3) Program /output
Local abc:StrCmp "hi",'hi",abc:Print abc /0 OK
Local abc:StrCmp "hi",'ho",abc:Print abc /-1 OK
Local abc:StrCmp "hi",'ha",abc:Print abc /1 OK
Local abc,x,y:"hi"->x:"ho"->y:StrCmp x,y,abc:Print abc /-1 OK
So far so good, but input:
ClrText:SetDecimal:Local a,b,c,d,e:7->a:4->b:2->e:"56"->c:"34"->d
StrCmp c,d,e:Print e

Even if it works the first time, then delete "ClrText:SetDecimal:";
it won't run, "Undefined variable" error, it won't work even if you restore it.

BTW, feature request: make combobox open not only if clicked on triangle ("V") but also if clicked on the value, as in PCs.

(OS 1.24)

Best regards, Anna

#196 Lianna

Lianna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

• Calculators:
    ClassPad 300
    CFX-9850G

Posted 24 September 2004 - 01:15 AM

Just looked at the date and you know what...? :P
The summer's over, it is autumn now! :D

Well, we were told the SDK and OS 1.50 or 2.00 is going to be released
IN THE SUMMER... well... :lol: Hope they make it well worth the wait...
and that larger lists' and matrices' bugs are corrected and their speed too <_<

You know, I'd even like a Beta or RC, having nothing is much worse.

Best regards to all working hard on SDK and OS...
Looking forward to hear from you soon... Anna

#197 Alvarado

Alvarado

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Technology Advances

• Calculators:
    Thanks GOD an HP49G+
    TI 83plus (stolen now), fx95MS

Posted 28 September 2004 - 06:37 PM

Hi guys!!!

I still haven't bought CP yet but
I want to see date and time on CP screen, and something like a datebook that show a notice, just for remember those things I have to do...
I think if I bought it I'll post a few more important suggestions
;)

#198 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • 3579 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 29 September 2004 - 02:20 AM

have you (or your friend) been contacted by casio yet Alvarado?

#199 Alvarado

Alvarado

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Technology Advances

• Calculators:
    Thanks GOD an HP49G+
    TI 83plus (stolen now), fx95MS

Posted 02 October 2004 - 01:50 AM

Not yet!!!

#200 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • 3579 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 02 October 2004 - 02:06 AM

sigh... i let m contact know you havent been contacted... (this happens alot unfortunately)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users