Classpad Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
341 replies to this topic

#201 Guest_vstrasser_*

Guest_vstrasser_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 October 2004 - 06:11 AM

Hi,

I think that a Calendar/Clock would very interesting. :)

I have downloaded a game (in casiobasic)for my classpad. Installed it, but it runs very slowly. Is it normal??? I can see my classpad rendering screen :angry:

Some body knows when I'll be able to do my own classpad add-in? When SDK will be released??? I'm study electric engineering, and I think I could implement some add-ins for digital and analog circuit simulations. :D

Ah, some body knows how I could use a timeout connecting two classpad?
For exemple, I first executes GetVar38K e the second executes SendVar38K. Perfect, but if the second is not connected, the first program must be aborted to classpad continue. We are trying to build a classpad chat, with no cable to connect two or more classpads. This "timeout" would be very nicefull :)

Thanks

#202 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3579 posts
  • Interests:Claculators, Stephen King, Video Games, Calculators, Programming, Calculators, Reading, Calculators... hmm, what else... Ah! Calculators!

• Calculators:
    Algebra FX2.0, CFX 9850Ga+, Classpad 300

Posted 02 October 2004 - 06:48 AM

if you go to my site you can download a program called CSYSTEM which is a shell/desktop program, bundled with it is a simple chat program that you are free to look at and modify for your own uses if you so wish. simply run program "chat" on the two classpads and the program will sort things out and begin the chat. also, you can hit [Clear] at any time to end the chat. (btw, there is a timeout for Send and recieve but it is about 2 minutes, therefor any chat program must be "turn based" or increadably slow...)

also: all games in casio basic are slow, its a result of being a very complex interprated language (verses an add-in which is compiled and written in a much more powerfull language). you kind of have to get used to the speed of the games, most programmers will make their games with the speed constraints in mind but there is only so much that can be done.

btw, if your going to post much i suggest you register so that you have access to the member features.

#203 vstrasser

vstrasser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• Calculators:
    Classpad300

Posted 03 October 2004 - 12:40 AM

Some new suggestions :D

1. Create shift key for faster interation with classpad. This key could be Backspace when virtual keyboard is invisible. :)

2. Allow user create more powerfull functions to use in main applications. By now, functions only support simple math expressions. :)

3. The classpad folder structure, by now, only support one level. You be very interesting if I could create a folder in a folder in a folder... like hp does.

4. Allow user choose if wants save vars or files to ram or flash memory. HP allow user copy the memory from flash to ram and then execute it. Classpad has 4MB for add-ins :) in the other hand, doesn't (yet...) allow user create a add-in :angry: only casiobasic programs (very very very slows and small resources). :( Would be interesting too, allow user make programs with asm codes in classpad, inserting it or not, in casiobasic program :)

5. allow user share screen with applications. For exemple, share the screen with main application, and RPN calc (additional) add-in

6. allow user create shortcuts from casiobasic programs in menu screen. Also increase the menus (educational, additional, all). Would be interesting if I could create a mine page for my test A. The acess to classpad recurses would be better.

.... I have to go now, but I will return :D

ps.: excuse me for my bad english, it's not my native language :)

#204 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • 3579 posts
  • Interests:Claculators, Stephen King, Video Games, Calculators, Programming, Calculators, Reading, Calculators... hmm, what else... Ah! Calculators!

• Calculators:

Posted 03 October 2004 - 02:19 AM

1) its been suggested before... personally i would like to see the (-) key be replaced by a user-defined key.

2) yeah, we all want that :)

3) this might actually be possible, i dont know for sure but it seems feasable...

4) i think an add-in to archive files is in the future, seems like a needed and easy to make thing.

5) hmm, that should be possible.

6) this should be possible to, seems like the kind of thing casio would release.

#205 vstrasser

vstrasser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• Calculators:
    Classpad300

Posted 03 October 2004 - 02:35 AM

in some discussions, i've read that would be possible import pocketviewer add-in (pva) to a classpad (cpa)...

if this is possible, my sugestion has a good solution: PVMerlin, an independent prodution,
else:

Would be very interesting classpad recognize handwriting. :D

Other thing, maybe should not be here, but is also one suggestion, explain way my calculator has 8MB of DRAM... may users use this memory ??? <_<

Thanks

#206 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • 3579 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 03 October 2004 - 02:37 AM

ehh, i think we thought that pva apps could be used for a while, but ive heard since that its not possible.

as for the 8mb of ram, 4 is for backing up data (happens every time you turn off your calc and probably when you access an e-activity) and the other 4mb is the user area.

#207 Guest_Guest_chris_*_*

Guest_Guest_chris_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 October 2004 - 11:47 AM

I' have a question

is it posible to do laplace transformations with the classpad??
unit step funktions, (heaviside), dirac-delta-funktions etc.?

thanks

chris

#208 manuelfrank12

manuelfrank12

Casio Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

• Calculators:
    classpad 300

Posted 15 October 2004 - 04:37 AM

me also want to know about laplace, fourier, Z-transform, how can i do to define

#209 omegavirus

omegavirus

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

• Calculators:
    ClassPad 300

Posted 16 October 2004 - 03:55 AM

yes im agree whit them because to me laplace and fourier funtions are very importants fo mechanics and it will be a very good help to make calcs faster than manually and wothout mistakes

#210 vstrasser

vstrasser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• Calculators:
    Classpad300

Posted 18 October 2004 - 04:06 AM

some new suggestions:

1- When you call the keyboard screen, and set the form to any no default value, like "user", and them closes keyboard screen and application (like main), the value selected in form is not stored. Stores these (form, function position and another keyboard config), would be interesting :)

2- Every time that i need to select a function in cat lists, i - and i think i'm not alone, press EXE key. I think this key could do the same as input button in the screen.

3- A TIMER and a DELAY routines for CasioBasic. The timer could have, as parameters = (time as integer - in ms, id as integer - for sharing data, callback - a routine that will be called). The Delay could have only one parameter, that is the value of delay.

4- More difficult than 1-3, this is, in my opinion, a good implementation for classpad would be a support for background programs. Why??? This way, we could create a clock, an alarm, an wakeup program...

5- Dreamming a little bit more than 4, would be nice if new classpad os had a multitask support :D . By now, the classpad allow user share screen in two, but do only if the applications that share it, are listed in a dropdown menu. This way, I could not share the main application with an add-in :( . If the multitask was supported, the space, left from battery monitor, at screen bottom could be used for task buttons ;)

6- I developed a function for resistor parallel calculation. It has only one parameter, A, a list. The function data is 1/(sum(1/A). This returns the parallel resistance from gived resistors values. This way, in main application, I call Parallel({10,10,5}) and then it returs 2.5. My suggestion, is that when only one parameter exists, the {} could be omitted. This way, I could call the same function with Parallel(10,10,5). Why? The {} are not present in keyboard (only in virtual keyboard). Would be faster if they were optional in these cases.

Forgiven me if I dream a lot :P Forgiven me for my english too

CrimsonCasio: excuse me, but how do you know what will be, or not, implemented for the next classpad os? I think you are the most active user. Do you helps the development of classpad ?

#211 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • 3579 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 18 October 2004 - 07:47 PM

i know (or think i know) because i talk to people that work for Casio and Saltire, they cant tell me everything, and i cant tell everything they tell me, but i can comunicate back and forth. i also can make some educated guesses about what will happen because of past experiances...

#212 vstrasser

vstrasser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• Calculators:
    Classpad300

Posted 19 October 2004 - 03:10 AM

CrimsonCasio, thanks for comunicate our suggestions for classpad developers. It's very good that someone takes care of this.

Do you have some good news about sdk ?

#213 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • 3579 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 19 October 2004 - 06:01 AM

even if I do I cant say, Casio/Saltire will want to anounce any and all info about the SDK so you'll have to wait for them :(
i know your all getting impatient but I know it will be worth the wait. :)

#214 omegavirus

omegavirus

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

• Calculators:
    ClassPad 300

Posted 19 October 2004 - 09:37 PM

Talking about the new OS and the SDK that someday in this year I hope :banghead: we will see I just wonder if the new OS will support unit conversion :o in that way we don't have to go to any program to make convertions :profanity: or if we have to it will be nice to can launch the programs from the main aplication B)

#215 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • 3579 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 19 October 2004 - 09:57 PM

thats a definate possiblity, i truely dont know anything on that but I'd say thats probably a very likely addition in the next version...

#216 Guest_Guest_fesato_*_*

Guest_Guest_fesato_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2004 - 08:04 PM

hola
escribo en espa?ol porque mi ingles es muy malo

pienso que seria adecuado tener un programa que me de paso a paso el procedimiento en la classpad

seria combeniente que cadauno lo solicitara a la casio para que nos presten atencion

Edited:
Hi, i write in spanish coz my english is so bad.

It would be nice a program for solve operations step by step.

Edited by betoe, 27 October 2004 - 08:41 PM.

#217 TacoFred

TacoFred

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Interests:I LOVE STARCRAFT BROODWAR<br />MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Calculators:
    cfx 9850gb+, fx 115MS, ClassPad 300, TI-89 Titanium

Posted 01 January 2005 - 01:33 PM

is there going to be a matrix editor like the one in cfx (and afx?)
that'd be nice :lol:
and a slope field generator :D

#218 betoe

betoe

UCF Spanish Translator

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • Interests:Electronics, SW development, automotive. Swim->bike->run

• Calculators:
    Algebra FX2.0 (R.I.P.), Classpad 300

Posted 01 January 2005 - 08:40 PM

Fesato: there is that on the new OS version, its called "verify", look on http://www.classpad.tk/ in the "classpad museum" section, then search for verify.

#219 TacoFred

TacoFred

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 01 February 2005 - 03:19 AM

I am taking an AP Statistics course in school, and would like to have the distrubution and test functions (binomial pdf/cdf, geometric, normal, z test, etc) return values that we can store into variables and use in the answer memory, instead of having to use DispStat to see the results. All the TIs can do this, and none of the Casios can...... :(

#220 TacoFred

TacoFred

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 07 February 2005 - 02:17 AM

in the ti-89s, parameters of the function highlighted are shown on the bottom of the screen...
maybe this can be done for the CP, pushing up the input and exe buttons and inserting a parameter text box on the empty space created, like

Form
All ->drop down menu
INPUT ->button
EXE ->button
(parameters)->text box

in the keyboard\cat menu

#221 Guest_Kilburn_*

Guest_Kilburn_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2005 - 11:54 AM

-how do you explain that :
judge(sqr(2)=1.4142135623731)=TRUE ? :blink:

Posted Image

Do you have a correction for this ? (for school applications, it can raise problems ...)

thanks

#222 Guest_Kilburn_*

Guest_Kilburn_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2005 - 12:02 PM

I know a friend who has a TI-89 and he found an assembly program called PreOS which displays grayscales in games!!! :blink:
Do you think it is feasable on ClassPad??? :huh:

#223 Guest_Kilburn_*

Guest_Kilburn_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2005 - 02:25 PM

When I write a very long program, the ClassPad becomes very slow (the virtual keyboard has a very bad time response) :(

Do you have a suggestion ?

Thanks again !

#224 CrimsonCasio

CrimsonCasio

UCF Ambassador

• [Legends]
  • 3579 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 28 February 2005 - 07:00 PM

try not to post like that, if you can put all your questions in 1 post.

judge(sqr(2)=1.4142135623731)=TRUE ?

perhaps the classpad was in the wrong mode, try it with only symobolic calculations enabled.

I know a friend who has a TI-89 and he found an assembly program called PreOS which displays grayscales in games!!! 
Do you think it is feasable on ClassPad???

its possible, but we dont know how to do it yet.

When I write a very long program, the ClassPad becomes very slow (the virtual keyboard has a very bad time response) 

if you change the program to "Text" it will not have this problem, but before you run it you need to change it back to "Normal" and save.

#225 Guest_Guest_Kilburn_*_*

Guest_Guest_Kilburn_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2005 - 09:03 AM

try not to post like that, if you can put all your questions in 1 post.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm sorry !!! :P

#226 Guest_Guest_Kilburn_*_*

Guest_Guest_Kilburn_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2005 - 03:36 PM

I have some suggestions for the future OS ver.3... ^_^
(excuse me if my English is bad:I am French ;) )

-Add a clock in the main menu on the top of the screen
-New display mode in Main app.:Eng (Engineer)
-Create a NumSolve function:
solve(x?=25) = {x=-5,x=5)
numSolve(x?=25) = {-5,5}
-New Angle mode:Grad
-Main Application which can run programs
-Locate command based on rows and columns (Casio Graph)
-TI-89 Commands

...and some add-ins ideas:

-File Archiver
-Calendar
-Time Span Maker
-Probability Simulator
-Fractals
-World Map
-Assembly/C++ Editor
-TI-89 Emulator

Games(in C++)

-Blockdude
-Tetris
-Snake (with differents levels and score display)
-Pacman
-Worms (with lots of weapons!!! :P )
-TI-89 assembly games

#227 Guest_Pedro_*

Guest_Pedro_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2005 - 03:10 PM

I've already said it, but a better add-in installer would be great (for the moment, i must try at least 3 times to transfer an add-in, and close/relaunch the installer at least 1 time)

("Access denied" or "The handle identifying the source file is not valid. The file")

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM: THIS TEXT APPEARS "The handle identifying the source file is not valid. The file" AND I CAN'T INTALL ANY ADD-IN. I HAVEN'T INSTALL ANY ADD-IN CAUSE OF THIS PROBLEM.

WHAT CAN I DO? I REALLY NEED IT, PLEASE...

(write me when you fins the solution: pedroperezherrera2 AT hotmail.com) I bet you will... ;)

THANKS....

#228 Lianna

Lianna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

• Calculators:
    ClassPad 300
    CFX-9850G

Posted 24 May 2005 - 02:39 PM

-Create a NumSolve function:
solve(x?=25) = {x=-5,x=5)
numSolve(x?=25) = {-5,5}

getRight(solve(x^2=25))

-New Angle mode:Grad

pi/200=>z (in radian mode)
(or .9=>z in degree mode)
sin(50z)

-how do you explain that:
judge(sqr(2)=1.4142135623731)=TRUE ?

perhaps the classpad was in the wrong mode, try it with only symobolic calculations enabled.

Unfortunately it shows TRUE even in OS2.0 in algebra standard mode :(
That's possibly a bug, because Verify says "sorry, not equivalent",
but approx(sqrt(2))=1.4142135623731 shows smiley...

Best regards,
Lianna

#229 Guest_Filip_*

Guest_Filip_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2005 - 02:18 PM

I have managed to add Grad support to the ClassPad, just wait for a week or two!
The programming contest has almost come to its end, then you will enjoy... :roflol:

#230 Guest_Meithal_*

Guest_Meithal_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2005 - 02:50 PM

I didn't read everything so sorry if i say things which had already been said (and sorry for my english cos i'm french)

A cross i the right top of each window could be faster for closing windows instead of clicking on the black triangle then "close"

Or a keyboard shortcut.

Or allow the esc touch (in right bottom) for this task.

#231 PAP

PAP

Casio Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • Interests:Computer Algebra, Numerical Analysis.

• Calculators:
    ClassPad 300 (plus an old Casio model, with only a few Kb ram).

Posted 08 August 2005 - 08:39 AM

Some things I would like to see in ClassPad's CAS:

BETTER MATRIX SUPPORT
(1) Currently, the refference to a matrix element must have 2 indices, even if it is actually a vector. For example, the 2nd element of the vector
[7,3]=>v
must be refferenced as v[1,2]. This should be changed, so that v2 should be valid in this case.
(2) Make the judge function able to handle matrices. The expression
judge(A=C)
should be valid, if A and C are matrices.
(3) 3-dimensional matrices (or even better, matrices with an arbitrary number of dimensions) should also be supported.

NESTED LISTS. For example, the expression
{6,x,{3,4},"foo"}=>f
should be valid. So f1 is 6, f2 is x, f3 is {3,4}, and f4 is "foo". This upgrade also needs:
(1) Nested levels in lists members: in the example above, f[3,1] should give 3, and f[3,2] should be equal to 4. f(1,2) should be "Undefined".
(2) A "Flatten" function, to flatten nested lists. For example,
Flatten(f)
should be equal to
{6,x,3,4,"foo"}

#232 Dan Amit

Dan Amit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Calculators:
    TI85, HP48G, TI92 Plus, ClassPad 300

Posted 10 September 2005 - 12:25 PM

Hi,

I read all previous suggestios. Although, some of my suggestions appeared before, It seems to me that no one tries to implement them. I have a few suggestions that I'm sure that are very easy to implement and can make the classpad a better product.

1. When using the Decimal Mode, the ans variable does not store internally the full precision.

For example:
1234567890 + 0.12345
ans-1234567890
but it should be: 0.12345

with other variables this works OK. Also with other calculators.

2. When starting a new expression with an operator (e.g: +, -, * etc.)
the classpad should automatically start the line with:
Ans + ...

3. At present, user defined functions are very limited. Only one line mathematical expression is allowed. It would be far more powerfull if a function will be like a program but with no I.O or side-efeects possible. Allowing to use multi line, if expressions etc. and when the result is ready

return result

4. Support for engineering mode display in addition to the Fix and Sci.
In Addition, since the classpad internal calaulations are 15 digits, why it is not possible to set the display mode to 12 digits?

I hope that someone "up there" will consider my suggestions.
I own the following calculators:
TI85, HP48G, TI92 Plus, ClassPad 300

best regars

#233 SoftCalc

SoftCalc

Casio Technician

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts

• Calculators:
    ClassPad 300 , AFX 2.0, HP-48/49/50, TI-89/92/Voyager, HP Expander, etc...

Posted 10 September 2005 - 04:44 PM

Great suggestions...

For example:
1234567890 + 0.12345
ans-1234567890
but it should be: 0.12345

with other variables this works OK. Also with other calculators.

Yes, this is wrong. Ans shouldn't use the "display" value. It has to use the internal value.

2. When starting a new expression with an operator (e.g: +, -, *  etc.)
the classpad should automatically start the line with:
Ans + ...

The only problem I could see is with the - key. The current ClassPad has two minus keys [(-)] and [-], but it treats each the same. If you press - it doesn't know if you want to enter something like "-1" or "Ans - <something>".

If the [(-)] key is fixed it would clear up the confusion. Personally I'd like to see the [(-)] key changed to <span class=Shift' />. :)

4. Support for engineering mode display in addition to the Fix and Sci.
  In Addition, since the classpad internal calaulations are 15 digits, why it is not possible to set the display mode to 12 digits?

I don't know why Casio doesn't support Sci. Do other newer model Casio calculators support Sci? Does the TI-89/Voyager?

#234 unique33

unique33

Casio Freak

• Possibly hacked
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts

• Calculators:
    classpad 300 , fx5500

Posted 18 October 2005 - 08:16 AM

Is there any USB AC adapter to use for classpad instead of a PC USB port ?

#235 Filip Georgijev

Filip Georgijev

Casio Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Computing, Programming, Casio...

• Calculators:
    CASIO ClassPad 300 OS Version 2.00 2x, CASIO ALgebra FX 2.0 Plus, CASIO CFX-9970G, CASIO CFX-9950GB+, CASIO fx-6300G, CASIO fx-570, CASIO fx-991MS and so on... Huh!!!

Posted 19 October 2005 - 09:49 AM

Unfortunately, there is no one specially created for the ClassPad 300 by now. However, since now the display contrast is not the problem with the ClassPad 300 Plus, I think that Saltire should stop selling the Optical Light and they should make one AC<>USB Adapter. However, the ClassPad 300 uses a standard Small USB port so that it should not be a problem to connect some adapter designed for the laptops, palmtops or the powerful mobile phones. The only thing that is a problem is that you may do it ON YOUR OWN RISK! It means that I should not feel responsible if your ClassPad 300 catch fire from this gadget! Bye!

#236 The_AFX_Master

The_AFX_Master

Casio Overlord

• [Legends]
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • Interests:BASIC +FORTRAN 90+ C++.....and HALF LIFE

• Calculators:
    Casio Algebra FX 2.0 Plus, Casio fx 570 ms, Classpad 300, And a crowbar

Posted 23 October 2005 - 11:43 PM

CASIO hear any bit of our 10 TONS of suggestions???....

#237 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 October 2005 - 03:59 AM

Unfortunately, there is no one specially created for the ClassPad 300 by now. However, since now the display contrast is not the problem with the ClassPad 300 Plus, I think that Saltire should stop selling the Optical Light and they should make one AC<>USB Adapter.

Saltire didn't make the optical light, they just sell a a light made by another company.

However, the ClassPad 300 uses a standard Small USB port so that it should not be a problem to connect ome adapter designed for the laptops, palmtops or the powerful mobile phones. The only thing that is a problem is that you may do it ON YOUR OWN RISK! It means that I should not feel responsible if your ClassPad 300 catch fire from this gadget! Bye!

As far as I know, the ClassPad doesn't provide power on the USB port so this is impossible.

#238 Filip Georgijev

Filip Georgijev

Casio Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Computing, Programming, Casio...

• Calculators:
    CASIO ClassPad 300 OS Version 2.00 2x, CASIO ALgebra FX 2.0 Plus, CASIO CFX-9970G, CASIO CFX-9950GB+, CASIO fx-6300G, CASIO fx-570, CASIO fx-991MS and so on... Huh!!!

Posted 26 October 2005 - 10:41 AM

>Saltire didn't make the optical light, they just sell a a light made by another company.
POSSIBLE...
>As far as I know, the ClassPad doesn't provide power on the USB port so this is impossible.
POWER TO THE CLASSPAD, NOT POWER FROM THE CLASSPAD...
>CASIO hear any bit of our 10 TONS of suggestions???....
MAYBE WE SHOULD CREATE A BLACK HOLE FROM OUR SUGGESTIONS - WE HAVE ALMOST REACHED THE CRITICAL MASS VERY QUICKLY - AND LET IT EAT CASIO AND SALTIRE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE... BYE!!!

#239 TacoFred

TacoFred

Casio Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts

• Calculators:

Posted 10 November 2005 - 12:25 AM

it'd be nice to be able to graph 3d functions like
x^2 + y^2 + z^2 = k (k is a constant)
which is a sphere, without having to have separate it into two functions defined by z = whatever
something like the conics app for 2d graphing :)

#240 Kilburn

Kilburn

Casio Technician

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Interests:Blah

• Calculators:
    FX-7500 G
    ClassPad 300

Posted 10 November 2005 - 06:10 PM

>Saltire didn't make the optical light, they just sell a a light made by another company.
POSSIBLE...
>As far as I know, the ClassPad doesn't provide power on the USB port so this is impossible.
POWER TO THE CLASSPAD, NOT POWER FROM THE CLASSPAD...
>CASIO hear any bit of our 10 TONS of suggestions???....
MAYBE WE SHOULD CREATE A BLACK HOLE FROM OUR SUGGESTIONS - WE HAVE ALMOST REACHED THE CRITICAL MASS VERY QUICKLY - AND LET IT EAT CASIO AND SALTIRE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE... BYE!!!

Oooh! you forgot "Dear friends" and "See you soon! Bye!" in your message! :plol:

When you trace a graph in an interval it draws slower than when you draw the entire graph, whereas in the Casio Graph, it draws much faster.

Edited by Kilburn, 12 November 2005 - 05:48 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users